Looking for *small* car transport - Canada -> USA | FerrariChat

Looking for *small* car transport - Canada -> USA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by asgor, Nov 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. asgor

asgor Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2016
    Virginia, USA
    Looking for one-way enclosed car transport to move a Ferrari from Toronto (Canada) to Virginia in early January.

I am aware that there are several options among big players with large fleet of big rigs, but I am specifically looking for a small carrier with an enclosed trailer and a pick-up truck.

I have already contacted White Horse Auto Concierge but they don't seem to have in interest in this run across the border.

Any suggestions out there?

2. Oakes Detail

Oakes Detail Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2009
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Oakes Detail
    We can help you with this, though I must forewarn that this isn't as economical as an interUS transport. There are different carrier/DOT requirements for both US and Canada in order to bring anything over the border in each direction. We have our US DOT and Canadian SCAC numbers and are able to move across the border. Have brought down a Lamborghini Diablo SV from Ottawa recently.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss further!

3. asgor

asgor Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2016
    Virginia, USA
    PM sent