Salon Prive | FerrariChat

Salon Prive

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 365GTC/4, Nov 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 365GTC/4

365GTC/4 Formula 3

Apr 7, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    I'm fom Australia so please be gentle.

Salon Prive is on at the same time as the Concourse at Hampton Court. So I have 2 questions.
    1. Which one do people think is best for the cars?
    2. What's the politics or story of why these 2 great events are on at exactly the same time?
    I have never been to either. I'm going to Goodwood the week after so thought I would go to one of these as well.
    Thanks
    John

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    There are threads around here covering both over the years so one option might be to see which photos from previous years appeal most - my sense is Blenheim is bigger - I know one has a modern car Sunday so again the website for each might suggest which appeals more for which day - another option might be to do both on consecutive days !

As to why they clash........

3. Daytonafan

Daytonafan F1 Rookie

Oct 18, 2003
    Surrey, England
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Never been to Prive but I really like the Hampton Court Concours. Admission tickets are reasonably priced and it is a nice setting (entrance tickets also admit you to the palace itself). I thought the quality of cars in 2019 was slightly down on previous years though.

4. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Strongly recommend Salon Privé at Blenheim Palace. Huge house, tons of gorgeous cars and very nice people. All perfectly organized by the Bagleys.

Marcel Massini