PASSENGER WINDOW SWITCH N/G | FerrariChat

PASSENGER WINDOW SWITCH N/G

Discussion in '360/430' started by bocaf430, Nov 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bocaf430

bocaf430 Formula 3

Jun 10, 2014
    LI, boca raton
    my 2005 430 spider passenger window switch works but it seems to be loose....something broke internally on it,,, anyone here replace a window toggle switch yet? how do you access it to swap out? thanks

2. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

need to remove the head unit
    that's all

3. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

#3 LorenzoR, Nov 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    I have fixed many of them to last a long time. Dont go spend a bunch of money on a switch just yet. Heres what to do. As you can see in the pics the tab on the one side is broke off. When it breaks, it stays in its position inside the switch. Once you have the switch out of the car you have to remove the button from the switch. To do that pry with a tiny screwdriver on one side to pop it up then go to the other side if needed. Once the button is out look carefully for the broken tab. Get it out and use a good super glue. Always works for me. While its apart, put a small drop on the other side to reinforce it. When you go to put it back in the switch, try to squeeze it a little to help it a long. If you need some more direction id be happy to help.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. bocaf430

bocaf430 Formula 3

Jun 10, 2014
    LI, boca raton
    thanks will give it a try