348 start block and lock-cilindres with Key | FerrariChat

348 start block and lock-cilindres with Key

Discussion in '348/355' started by raoulfilippi, Nov 30, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. raoulfilippi

raoulfilippi Karting

Sep 28, 2018
    Bologna-Italy
    Full Name:
    Raoul Filippi
    hi, I’ve found a guy who is selling two cilindres and a start block with the three original keys included at 350 euro. I’ve decided to buy it. Anyone has some suggestion to what control to understand that the stuff is ok and works properly?

2. raoulfilippi

raoulfilippi Karting

Sep 28, 2018
    Bologna-Italy
    Full Name:
    Raoul Filippi
    This is the set, as u can see when the keys are inserted into the lock cilinder not all the “wings” are down. This is Strange. To what I know they should be completely insipide the block. But maybe is just a picture made wrongly. Maybe the key is not well inserted.
    Any opinion?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Here the offer

https://www.autobelle.it/it/a/Vendo_blocchetto_di_accensione_FERRARI_348_%2B_2_x_SERR._238146.xhtml

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

3. Ferrarium

Ferrarium F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2018
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I wonder if the ignition lock tumblers can be reset to use your existing key so the door cylinders don't need to be changed too?

4. raoulfilippi

raoulfilippi Karting

Sep 28, 2018
    Bologna-Italy
    Full Name:
    Raoul Filippi
    Maybe, but the problem is that I don’t have the original keys, so I’ve decided for this choice.

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk