For Sale - 2007 Porsche GT3 | FerrariChat

For Sale 2007 Porsche GT3

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by willwork04, Nov 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. willwork04

willwork04 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2012
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Will
    #1 willwork04, Nov 30, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2020
    · Car: 2007 Porsche GT3

· Mileage: 43,3xx miles

· Asking Price: $73,000 (offers welcome)

I am selling my 2007 Porsche GT3. I am the third owner and have owned the car since 2012. I purchased the car CPO through Porsche North Houston. In 2014 the front main seal was replaced due to a minor leak (covered under warranty). The car is serviced annually. Mechanically the car is extremely strong. I installed a Sharkwerks bypass exhaust and it sounds amazing!! I never tracked the car and I believe it was only tracked a couple of times before my ownership. This is a driver’s car. There are minor issues cosmetically. I would have 100% faith to hop in the car and drive across the US.

The Good: Extremely strong mechanically. I will dig up all of the service records since 2012. I don’t have previous records as the owner did the work himself (very meticulous guy). The interior is in good shape.

The Bad: This car has 43k miles on it and it has been driven. There are minor nicks on the paint in places. The clear bra is on the front half of the car, and it needs to be replaced. I am not replacing it as I feel like it is a personal decision of the new owner on whether they want to wrap or not wrap, how much, type, etc. Both the front speakers are blown, but I never listen to the stereo anyways. The sounds of the car are too good.

Accidents: The car has not been in any accidents. However, it was bumped in a parking garage on the front left fender. (No note was left, thank you Austin, Texas...) I will try and dig up the pictures, but basically the fender was pushed in just above the headlight. No structural damage.

Why am I selling? I am moving on to a dedicated track car and unfortunately I cannot have both. I am extremely sad to see this go, as I considered it a forever car.

No trades. Title clear and in hand.

Thank you,

Will

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Tifosi Dude and Texas Forever like this.
  2. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
    Great car !!!

MDS

3. willwork04

willwork04 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2012
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Will
    Thanks, Mike! Do you still have yours?

4. willwork04

willwork04 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2012
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Will
    Sale pending.

5. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
    Wow that was quick - congrats.

No sold mine about two years ago - miss it.

MDS

6. willwork04

willwork04 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2012
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Will
    Car is back on the market.

I have a powerpoint with detailed photos of every cosmetic blemish, the DME report, carfax, service history, etc. Shoot me your email and I will send all of the information.

7. willwork04

willwork04 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2012
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Will
    Sale pending.

8. willwork04

willwork04 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2012