Sold - 2018 Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible - One owner, 1,0xx miles, one of 710 produced | FerrariChat

Sold 2018 Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible - One owner, 1,0xx miles, one of 710 produced

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Woodhouse Select, Nov 12, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    We just got this car back in on trade, it's pretty cool and I thought maybe the FerrariChat audience would appreciate it.

As the title states, this is a 2018 Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, one of 710 Supersports produced and one of 250 designated for the US market. When it was released, this was the fastest four-seat convertible in the world, capable of achieving 205 MPH according to Bentley. Power comes from a 6.0L twin turbo W12, pushing out 700 HP and 750 lb-ft of torque, thanks to larger turbochargers, a revised intake system, upgraded intercoolers, and upgraded ECU software. Power is delivered to the wheels via an 8-speed automatic transmission with column-mounted paddles. The exhaust crackles and pops on the overrun. Brake-based torque vectoring is used to help pull all 5400 lbs around corners, and it wears carbon ceramic brakes as standard. Zero to 60 MPH takes less than 4 seconds, and it'll clear the 1/4 mile in less than 12.

Despite the suprisingly capable performance, the Supersports is still very much a Bentley, with hand stitching all over the interior and bespoke carbon fibre inlays in the dash and doors. The front seats are heated, ventilated, and massaging. It still rides on fully adjustable air suspension, making this an extremely capable and potent GT car.

We sold this Onyx/St. James Red Pearl Supersports new in February 2018 to a local long-time customer of ours. He put just over 1,000 miles on it, and traded it in to our Porsche store for a Turbo S Cabriolet Exclusive Series. Having taken most of the depreciation hit from this car's original MSRP of $378k, this car now represents a strong value for dollar at the current asking price.

We're asking $239,995. As always, this includes enclosed coast-to-coast shipping. The car has been gone over by our Bentley Master Tech, and is fully ready to go for its next owner.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    I hate to be that guy... but ask your photographer to stand up and take a picture... you really can't see the car

Rbwiii, rbryson, albert328gts and 3 others like this.
  3. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    We use a tripod so all of the photos are at a uniform height. Usually they aren't this low, I'm not sure why these turned out the way they did...

technom3 likes this.
  4. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    I probably should have PM'd you instead of posting. Kind of a naggy thing to post. But I do think it would help as for me the photos just aren't attractive and I KNOW that car is beautiful!

5. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    No worries at all. As usual, I'm happy to provide any additional photos or anything of the car that anyone would like to see. I'll snap a few more today and update the thread.

BOKE and technom3 like this.
  6. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Looks fine to me but I’m not a photography pedant.

BOKE and technom3 like this.
  7. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky

technom3 and Woodhouse Select like this.
  8. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Is the hood and trunk paint or carbon fiber.
    Heck paint them both red to match the rest of the car and you got yourself an awesome Bentley

Sharknose likes this.
  9. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    They're painted Onyx - a metallic black.

10. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Great car and if I were a high end pimp I would be all over that automobile.

11. Xrayv8

Xrayv8 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 18, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Xray
    Was it specced with that combo from the factory? or was it painted after purchase? Same question for the interior.

12. Normal1959

Normal1959 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 20, 2019
    bayhill orlando
    Full Name:
    Normal59
    I like the interior. Not so much the outside. Somebody is going to love the combo.
    Eric

Woodhouse Select likes this.
  13. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    He posted a picture of the window sticker in the original post. Looks to be all specced from factory according to window sticker.

14. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    I doubt it was originally sold for MSRP so the depreciation is not really as much as suggested.
    Mine had MSRP of $367k and I paid exactly a $100k less (it was a lease actually but that was the basis for Capital cost).
    Fabulous car indeed.

Woodhouse Select and Gh21631 like this.
  15. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    This was an inappropriate comment on my part and I sincerely apologize. No excuses, but my comments were meant to be funny and were induced in part by extraneous influences of a liquid nature. The car in question obviously has much going for it and I in fact love red and black together.

4ROARE likes this.
  16. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    The duo-tone paint and interior are both factory original.

17. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    I thought it was funny. *shrug*

18. Sellatease

Sellatease Rookie

Oct 18, 2019
    Nigeria
    Full Name:
    Alpha Donald

I love this car so much. Do you ship to countries like Nigeria?

19. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    We've had cars shipped to Nigeria before, but the buyer arranged all the transport. We'd be happy to figure something out.

20. Sellatease

Sellatease Rookie

Oct 18, 2019
    Nigeria
    Full Name:
    Alpha Donald
    Cool. Which country are you?

21. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    U S of A.

22. Sellatease

Sellatease Rookie

Oct 18, 2019
    Nigeria
    Full Name:
    Alpha Donald

I will contact you soon. I have saved your contact.

23. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    The Supersports is still available!

24. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    2020 bump! Allegedly, out of the 250 Supersports sent to the US, 99 were coupes, and the remaining 151 were convertibles. This car also boats a titanium exhaust system manufactured by Akrapovic for Bentley.

daytona355 likes this.