Driving the 612 Scaglietti | FerrariChat

Driving the 612 Scaglietti

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by CanuckRacer, Dec 3, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CanuckRacer

CanuckRacer Rookie

Sep 9, 2013
    Victoria, BC
    Full Name:
    Mark Ferris
    Hi guys, I'm shopping for our first Ferrari, having just sold a couple of cars. Just took an '05 612 Scaglietti at the suggestion of my broker and made a video on my channel. I wonder if some of you experts have more info about the suspension options for '05. It seems as though there was an option available but I'm not sure.
    Thanks

daytona355 likes this.
  2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    All the 612 information you could ask for is probably to be found down in the 612/599 section

3. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Brings back memories, I had an 06, my first ever brand new Ferrari, a beautiful car, great drive... the looks - one week I’d love them, the following I’d be put off.... never could resolve that for myself, sold it in 2012. Always owned it with other cars, and it was a fantastic GT. I even tracked the car at Silverstone and was able to keep the pace with 360 and 430 cars very easily, even if my passengers screamed a lot!

4. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Good video by the way. You really did analyse the car during your time, I like the attention to detail and that car on those 20’s, while I think they would look great in gold or ball polished silver, looks really cool