Carbonio F12 Carbon Fiber Engine Bay / Front Spoiler Bundle SPECIAL | FerrariChat

Carbonio F12 Carbon Fiber Engine Bay / Front Spoiler Bundle SPECIAL

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Carbonio, Dec 3, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Looking back it seems as though we have not been as active in the front engine V12 section as we should and would like to spark things up a little with a very special bundle promotion exclusively for F12 owning F-Chatters.

As some of you may know the OEM carbon fiber engine bay panels from Ferrari together with the carbon airboxes are staggeringly expensive at just over $20K. In addition the spoiler on the front bumper also is well above $6K alone. Amazing that Ferrari can charge those numbers and it certainly keeps many enthusiasts away.

We have on offer the complete engine bay package in carbon fiber. This includes replacement airbox lids and the lateral and central panels for $4950. We also offer an exact to original front spoiler also in carbon fiber for $1600.

Now for the offer*:

Customers purchasing an F12 carbon fiber engine bay kit will receive the following FOR FREE:

- F12 front splitter: $1600 value
    - F12 BMC performance air filters (approved by Ferrari): $200 value

In order to receive this discount add the following items to your shopping cart:

1- F12 engine bay kit: https://carbonio.com/collections/ferrari/products/ferrari-f12-engine-bay-carbon-zone
    Do not opt for the optional filters. They will be included at no cost

2- F12 front spoiler: https://carbonio.com/collections/ferrari/products/ferrari-f12-front-spoiler

3- At checkout enter coupon code: F12FCHAT (the coupon will give the spoiler for free and we will include the BMC filters also)

*This offer is only available for a limited time and for limited stock allocated to this discount. Discount ends immediately when the allocated stock is sold. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Worldwide shipping available however please note that F12 engine bay parts are for Left Hand Drive vehicles only. All parts are brand new and authentic Carbonio with security holograms.

Now for some photos of the parts on offer :)

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Bamsefar

Bamsefar Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2012
    Aaahhh - would have been nice if that was available for the FF... Engine bay parts that is :)

chris0315 likes this.
  3. Zeus 1

Zeus 1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2015
    Lost Wages Nevada
    Full Name:
    Bill Z
    Ginger (my F12) needs this for Christmas. The order just went in.

4. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Any Fchat discounts for just the front spoiler ?

Mike

5. Alexcle

Alexcle Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 2, 2018
    Full Name:
    Alex D
    any interior bits like the carbon bridge where the reverse button is?

6. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Thank you for your order Bill, I'm certain the carbon will pop beautifully off of your triple red F12.

7. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    The only interior part we offer are our extended carbon shift paddles. The extended paddles transform the driving experience offering much better reach to shift gears at different steering and hand positions on the wheel. This is a universally loved part making driving more practical and comfortable. Here is a link to the product page with more information:

https://carbonio.com/collections/ferrari/products/ferrari-f12-challenge-shift-paddles

8. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Hi Mike, I will message you an Fchat discount code for you to use on our website.

9. sandman03456

sandman03456 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 17, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    Are you planning on making this kit for the GTC4Lusso V12 as well? Joe

10. chris0315

chris0315 Karting

Jul 11, 2014
    Richmond, VA + Düsseldorf, Germany
    Full Name:
    Christoph
    But engine bay should be same of F12 and FF, isn't it?

11. Bamsefar

Bamsefar Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2012
    Solid State likes this.
  12. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    As indicated the engine bay is VERY different on the FF compared to the F12. We have no plans on making an engine bay package for the FF.

FF owners it's time to ditch the back seats and all wheel drive and go F12 :)

13. Bamsefar

Bamsefar Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2012
    Oh he'll no. As Chris Harris says, the F12 in wet or cold is just close to undrivable, never mind freezing.... Never mind the 4 seats...

Sonicsound, 350MH83 and chris0315 like this.
  14. chris0315

chris0315 Karting

Jul 11, 2014
    Richmond, VA + Düsseldorf, Germany
    Full Name:
    Christoph
    I like the FF Bay better

Sonicsound likes this.
  15. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    One bundle left at this price. Once sold the offer will not be repeated so don't miss out.

16. Rosino81

Rosino81 Rookie

May 25, 2013
    London, UK
    mighty might tempting.... if i had not just dropped $7.7k in interior carbon fibre parts to upgrade my incoming Nero Daytona F12.. :eek:

17. ewright

ewright Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    Can you do blue carbon for the front splitter?

18. Nuri Bodur

Nuri Bodur Rookie

Jan 15, 2019
    Full Name:
    Nuri Bodur
    Interested in the front spoiler as engine bits only available in LHD, and I see you mentioned an FChat discount in a previous post, please share. Will need to be shipped to the UK.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

19. x z8

x z8 Formula Junior

Nov 22, 2009
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Is this still available? Link to better pictures?

20. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
  21. x z8

x z8 Formula Junior

Nov 22, 2009
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    is this offer still available...

Customers purchasing an F12 carbon fiber engine bay kit will receive the following FOR FREE:
    - F12 front splitter: $1600 value
    - F12 BMC performance air filters (approved by Ferrari): $200 value

22. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    YES this offer is still available. To get the offer go to www.carbonio.com and enter the items in your shopping cart. Then at checkout enter coupon code: F12FCHAT (the coupon will give the spoiler for free and we will include the BMC filters also)

23. Potenza430

Potenza430 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Wish you had this for a 599.

24. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Perhaps our discount would incline you to change cars to an F12 :D

Potenza430 likes this.
  25. x z8

x z8 Formula Junior

Nov 22, 2009
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    I am concerned about the quality of the CF. How close a match to factory? The images on your website are not clear. I can barely see the weave. How can I be comfortable on such an expensive purchase? Is there a full return? Can you post or send me better pictures? TY! I am very interested.