For Sale - 812 Superfast TDF OEM Black Forged Wheel Set | FerrariChat

For Sale 812 Superfast TDF OEM Black Forged Wheel Set

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by kansas488, Nov 22, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kansas488

kansas488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2014
    Kansas
    Bought this set of OEM Ferrari wheels for an 812 I planned to buy but have since changed my mind so this set is for sale. Black forged, new condition, Ferrari OEM Carbon Centercaps, Ferrari OEM TPMS, Ferrari OEM Black Valve Stems and Ferrari OEM Valve Stem caps. These are also the same wheels used on the TDF.

Wheels are balanced and ready to go. Will ship via Freight for added protection so please give me a few days to schedule shipment to you.

$8999 + $300 shipped OBO via Paypal. Please keep in mind these have the Carbon Fibre OEM center caps which if you don't need them you can sell them for $600. Photos show the sizes, offsets, OEM part numbers, etc.

crinoid likes this.
  2. kansas488

kansas488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2014
    Kansas
    If you would prefer the standard yellow center caps, I have those as well and can discount the price if you go with the non-carbon centercaps.

3. kansas488

kansas488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2014
    Kansas
    These are still available and I would consider any reasonable offer! They are packed up ready to ship!

4. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Thanks for the offset information.

5. kansas488

kansas488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2014
    Kansas
    New lower price $8,499 OBO!

6. kansas488

kansas488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2014
    Kansas
    SOLD! Still have the carbon center caps and will list them separately.