Do you think that the price Ferrari would be less if they starts producing with robots? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Do you think that the price Ferrari would be less if they starts producing with robots?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Sellatease, Dec 16, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SCEye

SCEye F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2009
    Norcal - Peninsula
    you mean Tesla uses technology from the 1700's to make the cars that are pretty much technologically ahead of everyone else? who is Elon Musk? A messenger of God?

2. ChadR

ChadR Karting

Jun 19, 2019
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Taj B
    Technologically ahead, I don't know about that... we will see how genius he is when I believe what will happen, happens.

By the way, electric cars have been around for decades. To find one, Go to your local golf course, and tell them that you want play a round and you need transportation, and like magic you get to drive one.;)

rampante550 and daytona355 like this.
  3. Culprit

Culprit Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 4, 2011
    Santa Ana, CA
    Full Name:
    Ian
    yes imagine what would happen if they used robots..

Attached Files:

daytona355, obbob and ChadR like this.
  4. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    1% of the USA car market is a take over?

JCR likes this.
  5. SCEye

SCEye F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2009
    Norcal - Peninsula
    Prius set the trend for hybrid back in the naughts.
    lately, Tesla set much of the trend for the automotive world for electric car. Porsche, Audi, Benz wouldn't have an electric car if Tesla wasn't around. Ditto the push toward self driving. I don't know what the future will bring and Tesla will remain the market leader. I do know that they woke up the electric car industry.
    if this doesn't convince you, nothing else I post will.

the golf cart does not dignify a response. If you want a real discussion, use the GM electric vehicle from the 90's.

ChadR likes this.
  6. Sellatease

Sellatease Rookie

Oct 18, 2019
    Nigeria
    Full Name:
    Alpha Donald
    True. You made a nice point here.

7. Sellatease

Sellatease Rookie

Oct 18, 2019
    Nigeria
    Full Name:
    Alpha Donald
    This pics is awesome

daytona355 likes this.
  8. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Ferrari already use robots where the process allows, but the important stuff is still hand finished, as it should be. I don’t think anyone is asking the question ‘can ferrari make their process entirely robotic?’ So I don’t see it occurring, there’s simply no requirement, and arguably, the hand finish is the better way

9. PerKr

PerKr Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2007
    Mariestad, Sweden
    Full Name:
    Per Kristoffersson
    Porsche et al wouldn't have electric cars coming if it wasn't for government regulations forcing them to take this route. Tesla have very little to do with this. They did prove that EV's can be equally practical and boring as your everyday ford though. Now it's up to Lotus, Ferrari, Porsche and Lamborghini to show that EV's don't have to be boring transportation devices

rampante550 likes this.
  10. EnzoItaly

EnzoItaly Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2016
    I can highly recommend to do a ‘factory tour’ around the block at Pagani... awesome stuff to spot there!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met FerrariChat

rampante550 likes this.