The Thermal Club Private Track Opportunity | FerrariChat

The Thermal Club Private Track Opportunity

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by R3 Motorsports, Dec 24, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. R3 Motorsports

R3 Motorsports Karting

Sep 24, 2019
    Van Nuys, CA
    Hello everyone,

We are R3 Motorsports and one of our facilities is at the exclusive Thermal Club in Thermal, CA. We are sure a lot of you have heard about it but for those of you who have not, it is an amazing race track with top notch facilities. Typically to become a member there it is not only expensive but requires you to own a piece of land. However, through us, you are able to become a member of The Thermal club at a greatly reduced price which would allow you full access to the race track and our facility whenever you would want.

If you are interested in becoming a member of this prestigious race track. Please PM us on Ferrari Chat or email us at [email protected] and we would be glad to give you more information.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Best regards,
    R3 Motorsports

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Very cool!

3. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Esperienza Corse racing program sounds interesting, though I am not a fan of my latest Thermal experience with BMW. I might contact you for something in the spring.

4. R3 Motorsports

R3 Motorsports Karting

Sep 24, 2019
    Van Nuys, CA
    We are a separate entity from the BMW school. We have our own facility at Thermal and would be very happy to have you with us. Please let us know if you would like more information on the course and we will get in contact with you.

Thank you,
    R3 Motorsports

TestShoot likes this.
  5. Tenney

Tenney F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 21, 2001
    Way cool! Hey to Ryan and Rudy!!

TestShoot likes this.
  6. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    I did walk the facility about 1.5 years ago. VERY IMPRESSED! I was able to take a tour of the homes. Great concept.
    Beautiful Track.
    My daughters have a BMW defensive driving school class on Jan. 2nd. So i'll be there this weekend.

TestShoot likes this.
  7. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I totally get it, the BMW thing was M5 competition and M4 competition cars on South Palm circuit. I definitely want to test out the wider space. I'll be checking your schedule after I do Dirtfish and ViR (radicals)

8. R3 Motorsports

R3 Motorsports Karting

Sep 24, 2019
    Van Nuys, CA
    That sounds good. Definitely let us know if you are interested and we can speak in more depth. We actually also have radical cars that we use for our clients.

TestShoot likes this.