For Sale - USAG Ferrari tool chest | FerrariChat

For Sale USAG Ferrari tool chest

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Michels, Dec 23, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Michels

Michels Rookie

Mar 17, 2019
    Wadsworth, IL
    Full Name:
    Loren Michels
    For sale, USAG Ferrari tool chest. See photos, it’s in really good shape. Asking $1500 or best reasonable offer. Tools not included as I’m planning to sell those separately (once I figure out what they all are ). Local pickup only in Wadsworth, IL.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. carbonsmith

carbonsmith Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 11, 2016
    I’d be interested if you were selling complete. It’s a shame to split that all up.

3. Michels

Michels Rookie

Mar 17, 2019
    Wadsworth, IL
    Full Name:
    Loren Michels
    We think we have everything, but don’t have any way to verify. I’ll see if I can find some photos on the inter webs of what this is supposed to look like full. That’s why ai didn’t list it with the tools. Original owner is a car enthusiast that does lots of looking but doesn’t actually work on his own cars, so not sure the purpose of having this baby...

4. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
    Great set, great price, if tools were included!

5. Michels

Michels Rookie

Mar 17, 2019
    Wadsworth, IL
    Full Name:
    Loren Michels
    Hi,
    I’ve gotten several PMs about selling it complete. Right now most of the tools are packed up (they were packed for transport to prevent damage). I will try to get them put back in sometime in the next week. I don’t have any way of verifying completeness and have located a few I ferner photos that show drawers to help me in the process. If anyone has one of these in it’s a original state and could pm me photos to work from Is appreciate it. Happy holidays!

6. Michels

Michels Rookie

Mar 17, 2019
    Wadsworth, IL
    Full Name:
    Loren Michels
    Tools have been unpacked. I also located the original inventory and noted what I think is missing (my best effort, may not be 100%). Please use the photos as the authoritative source; if you’re interested in the chest with tools it will include all tools in the photos. I did my best to lay things out so they can be seen. I had to spread the photos over a couple posts to show everything. If you have questions pm me.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Michels

Michels Rookie

Mar 17, 2019
    Wadsworth, IL
    Full Name:
    Loren Michels
    Photos with tools (including inventory) listed on original post.

8. Jasonberkeley

Jasonberkeley Formula 3

Apr 23, 2017
    NW Corner, CT
    Full Name:
    Jason Berkeley
    How much are you asking with tools?

9. Rory J

Rory J Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 30, 2006
    To sell without tools is a fool's errand.

George Vosburgh likes this.
  10. Michels

Michels Rookie

Mar 17, 2019
    Wadsworth, IL
    Full Name:
    Loren Michels
    I don’t have any particular price in mind since I planned to sell it empty. I proposed $1500 empty, best reasonable offer will be accepted empty or with tools. Several interested parties have reached out to me. I hope to have it sold within the next week.

11. FERRARI-TECH

FERRARI-TECH Formula 3

Nov 9, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Ferrari-tech
    Been requested by my friend Richard Freshman at Fossil Motorsports for you to please contact them at 818-709-0694 to provide your phone contact information.

12. Jasonberkeley

Jasonberkeley Formula 3

Apr 23, 2017
    NW Corner, CT
    Full Name:
    Jason Berkeley
    Understood. Very cool piece!

13. Michels

Michels Rookie

Mar 17, 2019
    Wadsworth, IL
    Full Name:
    Loren Michels
    Looks like it’s sold, pending pick-up. Thx everyone for your interest.