Any gatherings in Cumming/Alpharetta/Johns Creek? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Any gatherings in Cumming/Alpharetta/Johns Creek?

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by kidryno, Dec 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Oz-ATL

Oz-ATL Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 14, 2011
    Any pics guys? I'm also interested in less "circusy" options.

The last time I showed a car I walked around and came back to a mom and child leaning on it with the child's remote controlled car on the hood.

2. steved033

steved033 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 12, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Steve D.
    I went once last year. it's fun. Nice people, good crowd.

Wasn't feeling well to go yesterday. Next time!

sjd

3. minimn

minimn Karting

Jun 25, 2007
    Here's a quick look at some of the cars (note the chilly wind!). There's new Facebook page for the gathering called WORSHIP:

Oz-ATL, 4right and steved033 like this.
  4. Drewbdo

Drewbdo Karting

Apr 8, 2016
    Atlanta, Georgia
    I'm up I-75 northside. I'd be happy to provide a PA system and my services as a DJ, as long as you don't want non-stop 50's music like other car shows. :D Also, contingent upon schedule availability.

I plan to buy a Mondial QV or 3.2 in 2021, and I think my gear will fit. Until then, you'll have to deal with my SUV. :cool: lol

5. DL4567

DL4567 Karting

Nov 25, 2004
    Atlanta
    Drove by our favorite legendary spot yesterday. What a sad sight. I know Cheeseburger Bobby's has a location now at Exit 14 -- not sure if they moved this one, or just closed it.

I was excited for a second when realizing there was a "coming soon" sign on the window, and had hope there might be something car-gathering-worthy moving in, but then sank in disappointment when reading it was "Chicken Salad Chick."

Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. DefunctNeurons

DefunctNeurons Formula Junior

May 15, 2018
    Alpharetta, GA
    Full Name:
    Trevor
    That would have been great - didn’t realize they closed. I’m less than a mile down the street!

7. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
    good memories

8. rquad

rquad Karting

Jul 26, 2019
    Georgia
    I'm in the area, and interested.

9. DL4567

DL4567 Karting

Nov 25, 2004
    Atlanta
    Hmmm, interesting! "Muscle and Exotics" at Fire & Stone Italian Pizza Kitchen, in the new section of The Forum on Peachtree Pkwy. They're wanting to do it monthly, with July 25th being the first one. It's a nice setting, maybe it has some great potential!

https://www.facebook.com/events/262110751792337/

https://www.facebook.com/pg/fireandstoneItalianpizzakitchen/events/

"Fire & Stone Italian Pizza Kitchen will be hosting Muscle & Exotics car day events starting Saturday July 25 @ 9am. This will be a monthly event hosted every 2nd to last Saturday of each month @ 9am, Bar opens at 10am - 12pm. This show is exclusively for Muscle & Exotic Cars. Come out and mingle with other car enthusiast alike. We ask that you support us along with other local businesses in Peachtree corners town center. Bring the kids, Park & playground on location as well."

Image Unavailable, Please Login

DefunctNeurons likes this.
  10. minimn

minimn Karting

Jun 25, 2007
    It's time - the 1st Sunday and finally time for Worship!
    Where: 1195 Woodstock Rd (Ga 92) Roswell at Panera Bread/Target Shopping Center
    When: 8:00 AM 'till 11:00ish

Panera Bread will be open!