#08514 is back | FerrariChat

#08514 is back

Discussion in '206/246' started by omgjon, Jan 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. omgjon

omgjon F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 13, 2005
    Spicewood, Texas
    Full Name:
    Jon Gunderson
    I recently purchased #08514, the third to last Dino built. It's a USA model, argento in color with books, tools, Ferrari red book and factory correspondence. I restored the car about 3 or 4 years ago with only 22,000 original miles and currently has only a few more miles added. I'm doing a deep dive detail with engine out, glass out, interior out and more. The interior was black and Jeff Kann the previous owner had all the Dino vinyl changed to Henks nero leather. I changed all the leather back to dino vinyl and did a color change on the rest to a dark red. It was delivered with Daytona seats, AC, and power windows. It has all the smog equipment with the smog pump removed. With the engine out we did a total detail and a valve adjustment as its a lot easier with the motor out. Engine goes back in next week and I should be finished with everything else and it will be back on the road as pristine as it lefy my shop a few years back.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Look at that excellent bodywork - the details like that scallop surround of the headlight goes from a double line to a single line moving. Very nice.

If you need any help with the A/C, I have a complete R-134a conversion possible

3. omgjon

omgjon F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 13, 2005
    Spicewood, Texas
    Full Name:
    Jon Gunderson
    JL350 likes this.
  4. albkid

albkid Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2016
    Full Name: