Fuel Leak F430 Coupe LH Fuel Pump | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Fuel Leak F430 Coupe LH Fuel Pump

Discussion in '360/430' started by conscom, Sep 8, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. West Point

West Point Karting

Oct 21, 2019
    Full Name:
    West Point
    ... and be ready to catch the clip. They can spring away and you'll never see them again.

Daron and wiley355 like this.
  2. wiley355

wiley355 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 10, 2010
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Wiley
    You were right guys - struts were easy to remove. Removed both side panels and sure enough, LH pump is leaking at top center. RH pump is ok, but will be replacing both. My F430 is a 2005 with the flanges.

3. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Im going to be doing the pre maintenance and epoxy those cavities on top of the pump like some have done. Quesion i have is the permatex plastic weld good enough? Is there a better product for this or am i over thinking it,,,Thanks

4. sleepinglh

sleepinglh Karting

Jul 30, 2015
    Sydney Australia
    Full Name:
    Q
    I know this is a repair thread.... BUT dude!!!! the OP died and noone cares? o_O

kes7u likes this.
  5. ppailey

ppailey Rookie

May 8, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Philip Pailey
    I have had to replace both of the fuel pumps on my 05 F430 coupe two years apart. Both times the fuel odor is easily recognized and therefore can be attended to quickly. Obviously there is/was a problem in the design or materials used in these fuel pumps.

6. kes7u

kes7u Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 18, 2017
    Shorewood, MN
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    But I'm sure he would be happy that so many are wanting to epoxy their fuel pump cavities based on his info!

Kevin