Avoid La Scuderia Rossa / Orlando Vetrano | Page 8 | FerrariChat

Avoid La Scuderia Rossa / Orlando Vetrano

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by fxdwgs, Aug 30, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yasu

Yasu Rookie

Feb 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Yasu Yamazaki
    Dear All
    I found this forum after I sent the Money to him............ah......Euro 7000.-
    as you know he not send any parts and can not contact with him at this moment
    I am thinking how to get the amount back as legal or illegal........maybe he is outlaw So better way is as illegal method ( to catch him and get the money back)
    it's not cost ......we have to catch me , right ??
    Anyway I will do the action from next Monday
    if you have any Idea please teach me
    Thanks

2. Wilbert

Wilbert Rookie

Nov 9, 2017
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Wilbert NL
    It is terrible to see that Orlando is still going on with cheating innocent people. He reads all emails that are sent to him, but he only gives a reaction when you want to buy something from him! I have sent many emails to him, but only few times I got a reaction. Last email in January he said he would ship my parts in February, but you will understand that he didn't do that. He is 100% a crook!

3. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Does anyone live locally that can "check in"? As a dude who's been scammed some $$...I know how you guys feel, and it's a terrible feeling.

4. Yasu

Yasu Rookie

Feb 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Yasu Yamazaki

5. Yasu

Yasu Rookie

Feb 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Yasu Yamazaki
    He is in USA ??
    his IP address is as follows
    Received-SPF: none (atl4mhob19.registeredsite.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts)

from=lascuderiarossa.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); dkim=neutral (no sig); [email protected]
    Received: from 209.17.115.112 (EHLO atl4mhob19.registeredsite.com) (209.17.115.112)

6. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Comes back Jacksonville, FL assigned to web.com so probably just how his email is routed.

D

7. Yasu

Yasu Rookie

Feb 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Yasu Yamazaki
    Thanks Sir
    What do U think He still in Rome ? or.......
    I have to find and catch him .......get Lost Euro 7000 back !

8. smc007i

smc007i Rookie

Jul 26, 2018
    Full Name:
    Shaun McLean
    He's still at it .. I just got robbed earlier this year

Never deal with Orlando Vetrano. I made this mistake at the start of the year.

He is definitively not trust worthy, he charged me +£600 for some parts which never arrived. After waiting a long time I asked where my parts were and he made up stories about having to get them from Australia and then said they were not accepted for delivery and were returned, so he wanted me to pay for postage both ways again - the delivery address is open 24hrs a day / 7 days a week and he has never given me any tracking details to prove that anyone actually tried to deliver anything. Now he ignores all my emails.

I wished I'd google'd his name before I emailed with him. Avoid him like the plague. La Scuderia Rossa is a scam. I'm posting this to all the forums I can in the hope that no one gets caught like I was :(

9. smc007i

smc007i Rookie

Jul 26, 2018
    Full Name:
    Shaun McLean
    Surprise surprise, after posting my warning to avoid the likes of Orlando Vetrano in the forum, magically I received a reply after a month of him ignoring my emails (apparently he was closed, but obviously still open enough to monitor hits on their name in a forum). So I thought I would provide an update.

He continued to argue over unpaid shipping and for a failed delivery, yet provided no proof of this at all. When asked for a picture of my parts I was sent a picture from a catalogue of one of them, hardly proof that the part was in his possession. But then I thought we had taken a step forward when I was actually sent a picture of the 2 parts I had paid for. It turns out the ducting that I believed was a specially moulded part that I was being charge 370 Euro for (discounted from the 488 Euro original quote!) was a piece of ducting that probably sells for less than £7 per metre. So I decided that it probably wasn't worth the price, but was still keen on the other part. So I said all would be forgiven if he just posted me the remaining part - I thought this pretty generous, it would have more than covered his unsubstantiated extra costs of an alleged failed delivery attempt and return shipping costs and I even said I would update the comments in the forum with the rest of the story upon receipt of the part.

Disappointingly I was held to ransom, even though I've paid him +£600 for nothing so far, I was told to delete my negative comments before he'd agree to do anything. Funny how I've had to do everything so far: send money, chase for replies, ask for picture, remind him for pictures, sit and wait, delete forum post etc. and yet the person who has my money (and allegedly) my part has done nothing, other than send me a few pictures. Pictures I might add which were screen shots of pictures on a phone and not an original picture files, so as far as I'm concerned it would be easy to get that image from someone else and then snap it from their own screen to send to me. Of course when challenged on this I was advised that it was an enlarged screen shot to show me the detail of the parts - as you can guess the the native picture was not offered or sent. There's always a reason for everything, why should I doubt this person who has had my money for nearly a year and never sent me a thing?? Then he tried to sell me more parts (which I don't need) and the conversation has since stopped. I've since emailed and have had nothing back. Perhaps this post will catch his eye, although I thought he was banned from here.

It is worth pointing out that at no stage have I been offered any of my money back, despite many many requests. If this guy just sent me the part I'd happily put that up in the forum, but it appears we are now at a stand off.

In summary:
    1) I have paid this guy a lot of money.
    2) Allegedly my parts were sent but delivery failed and they were returned (at extra cost) - impossible as the address is manned 24hr a day, 7 days a week
    3) No evidence of any failed delivery or extra costs have been provided.
    4) It's been about 9 months and I don't have my parts.
    5) If the picture sent is to be believed one of the parts was a complete scam at an extortionately high price.
    6) I offered to just accept the 1 part at the same overall price.
    6) I'm told I won't get my parts until I delete these comments, even though I've said I'll update my comments when I get my part.
    7) I've never been offered my money (or part of it) back, despite numerous requests.

Some of the poorest customer service I've experienced.

10. Temuri

Temuri Karting

Apr 12, 2011
    Moscow
    Full Name:
    Temuri
    Few years ago I wanted to buy expansive part from that person, cost was more than 10k euros and I asked my friend in Rome to call him and see where he works, to see his office or wearhouse and to check the existence of what i wanted to buy. Vetrano picked the phone up but sad that he cannot arrange a meeting at his place. As my friend told me he was trying to avoid any meeting with anybody and from my friends’ point of view Vetrano sounded like a person whom you cannot trust. I do believe my friend, he defiantly knows how to find out the person is lying or not, understanding that both are Italians.

One thing I don't understand is why you guys are not going to police, you can to write local Italian embassy. That guy is still cheating people and acting like an animal, because he thinks that nothing can happen with him. Aren’t there any legal procedures to bust his ass even if he is far away from you.

11. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    This is notice and warning to users who choose to post complaints on this site. WE DO NOT DELETE POSTS.

Every now and then, a last resort complaint results in a request to remove a negative review because a supplier becomes willing to resolve the complaint, but only IF the complaint is removed. Don't bother asking, we won't do it.

This site exists to serve the community and as many users as we can help. But we won't help one user to the detriment of the community. If there is a bad supplier out there, then the community deserves to know about it so the complaints stay. If posting a complaint here got some action, then it only highlights the reach of the site and it would not have occurred except if the post had been made, so the user lost nothing by posting their complaint. Further there is no guarantee that the supplier will actually fulfill their half of the deal and we won't be a part of some back and forth between a buyer and seller that never ends. For these and other reasons, requests to delete posts have never been complied with. But users have had partial success in getting their money back or fulfillment in exchange for a positive after-fulfillment public update to their complaints. That is the best outcome you're going to get on this site.

The supplier basically has two choices: 1) come on and tell their side of the story, or 2) start behaving in a way so that positive posts overcome the negative posts as part of the history of that supplier.

12. smc007i

smc007i Rookie

Jul 26, 2018
    Full Name:
    Shaun McLean
    Update: Over a year and despite repeated requests for my money back, nothing from La Scuderia Rossa / Orlando Vetrano. Hopefully the more times his name and the name of his company are repeated it'll mean that anyone searching for info on this character will find it and stay well away from them.

This has been such a terrible experience to be ripped off, lied to and then ignored for so long. Even if the ridiculous story of a failed delivery was true, any other reasonable person or company would offer a refund (even if just in part), rather than feel justified that because I have complained about them on this forum they can keep the money and the parts. It's been like trying to deal with a child throughout.

13. dedo tanzi

dedo tanzi Karting

Dec 16, 2013
    Lugano - SUISSE
    Full Name:
    DEDO - Alfredo
    [QUOTE = "Jdubbya, post: 145212714, membro: 3269"] Inoltre, se si osserva molte delle sue transazioni, era dell'acquirente. Sembra che questo ragazzo stia comprando pezzi da fonti legittime e li abbia contrassegnati. Sembra anche che le stesse probabilmente vendendo a qualcun altro (o provando nel caso di Randomlambo) prima di acquistare la parte. In realtà non è una brutta truffa se puoi riuscirci. Che pezzo o lavoro deve essere questo tizio.

Inoltre, se guardi i suoi acquisti, sta acquistando da luoghi legittimi come Ferrparts, Tony Randazzo ecc. [/ PREVENTIVO]

14. henk3

henk3 Karting

Feb 14, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Full Name:
    Henk de Vries
    Years ago, I lost 3800 Euros after pre-paying for an order with "La Scuderia Rossa". This was never delivered. Over the years, I received promises and excuses, but never any parts or money back. It is almost impossible to take legal action. To this day, the owner of the website has not lived up to promises made.
    Today, I checked if he was still in business, and much to my surprise, mr Vetrano is still operating a nice-looking website. And he is smiling sitting in a Ferrari...
    See below my last email exchange.
    If it is now a legitimate business, I look forward to receive my payment back.
    When others have similar negative experiences, please share them here.
    Thank you.
    Henk de Vries, Amsterdam

Op 8 feb. 2018 om 08:52 heeft service lascuderiarossa.com<[email protected]> het volgende geschreven:
    I have my business stoped since Settember and am starting to work again. So will deal as fast as possible soon as I sell first items.
    Best regards,
    Orlando Vetrano

15. Themaven

Themaven F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2014
    Eastdown
    Full Name:
    Darius
    Googling La Scuderia Rosa, third entry is a list of warnings from Fchat about how Orlando Vetrano is a crook. It sounds like he’s a crook with a thick skin, and/or not enough imagination to change the name of his company.

16. Wilbert

Wilbert Rookie

Nov 9, 2017
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Wilbert NL
    SInce January 2020 Orlando is active again with an updated website (lascuderiarossa.com) and offering 156 parts on Ebay! I have just sent him an email to ask for my 360 carbon racing seats, that I orderded and paid 2,5 years ago! I never received those seats and I never got a refund. I am waiting for his reply and I will update this thread as soon I have more news on Orlando's resurrection.

Nospinzone likes this.
  17. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Thanks for bringing this back to everyone's attention.

18. Themaven

Themaven F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2014
    Eastdown
    Full Name:
    Darius
    Robb and daytona355 like this.
  19. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

I love that he's still using several of my photos on his website.

A tiger doesn't change its stripes.

SCEye, LVP488 and daytona355 like this.
  20. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    What a *********. Call the cops.

Robb

21. Wilbert

Wilbert Rookie

Nov 9, 2017
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Wilbert NL
    Yesterday I received the following reaction from [email protected]: "We have just bought the domain name, I will pass your message on to Mr Vetrano who is resolving all past issues. Best regards Giorgio". I think it is a bit strange to sell/buy only the domain name and not the business behind this domain name.

Via Ebay I have sent a message to Orlando (italian_supercar_parts) in which I aks him to resolve my issue and come with a fair proposal. He owes me 13.000 euro that I have paid for carbon racing seats, additional fee to pay customs fee, etc. At this moment he is having 156 products on Sale on Ebay. This probably means that many more people will be cheated in near future. How is it possible that nobody can stop this crook?

Image Unavailable, Please Login

22. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    im sure you can, if you meet the right italian/Sicilian, but reclaiming money the old fashioned way sometimes gets way out of hand, so the risks are high and can cost a bit.

23. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Moskau-Inkasso.com

I understand the debtor does not need to understand russian to understand.

Marcel Massini

24. marky1

marky1 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    The problem with ripping people off like this is that eventually you rip off the wrong person......

19633500GT likes this.
  25. Wilbert

Wilbert Rookie

Nov 9, 2017
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Wilbert NL
    Since beginning of 2020 Giorgio and Marco C. have continued the criminal business of Orlando Vetrano. They are using same website www.lascuderiarossa.com. I was hopeful that I finally got my carbon racing seats, because they were offered on their website again. I have bought them in May 2017 and never received them!!! I paid €8.000 plus additional fee for shipping and customs duties, because they were coming from a storage in Australia where his brother was living. Now Giorgio asks €21.000 for the same seats. I am quite sure he doesn't have the seats in stock. If he does, than those are my seats for which I have paid! Giorgio has written that he wants to resolve the issue. He is asking me to pay for the difference. I said that I am not paying any euro anymore and want a (partial) refund. The reaction of Giorgio: "We have nothing to do with this...." CONCLUSION: NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH LA SCUDERIA ROSSA!!!!

ShineKen likes this.