Nice Ferrari Factory Video | FerrariChat

Nice Ferrari Factory Video

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by rocket50, Jan 14, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rocket50

rocket50 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 9, 2004
    Nashville
    Full Name:
    Rod
    Must be from 2015 or earlier since they are working on 458's. Looks like a very nice facility. No wonder Enzo said Ford produced ugly cars in ugly factories!

2. Alex308qv

Alex308qv Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2016
    PA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I want to work there now, and will do it for free.

stavura, Caeruleus11 and rocket50 like this.
  3. vincep99

vincep99 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2009
    I have visited, it truly is a clean place with lots of green areas and sunlight

Caeruleus11 and rocket50 like this.
  4. RedTaxi

RedTaxi F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 1, 2012
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Glen
    I am going this year, can't wait. Discovery did a good epispde of superfactories on Ferrari. Also very good.

Caeruleus11 and rocket50 like this.
  5. rocket50

rocket50 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 9, 2004
    Nashville
    Full Name:
    Rod
    I will try to go sometime in the next few years. Too busy with my business right now. Goals!

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  6. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    I've been several times. first time was in fall of 1989 ... the last time was 2018. the factory tour is great. essentially the modern factory is a very modern car factory.. .robots and machines etc.. it is very clean ... but I have to say that the various other factories I've been to ( BMW and Porsche & Lotus ) were also all very clean neat and organized. Lamborghini ... still not quite there but it has all the modern machinery from Audi.

it is very quiet in side, and actually a bit humid. upstairs in the upholstery section its impressive. Classiche is really very cool as its the old cars done the old way. the best part though of the factor tour is the F-1 team .... its super impressive.... totally worth the effort.

stavura, rocket50 and Caeruleus11 like this.
  7. ago car nut

ago car nut F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 29, 2008
    Madison Ohio
    Full Name:
    David A.
    No cameras allowed.

8. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Wear comfortable shoes. Make sure to book it well in advance of your trip via your dealer. If you can, be sure to eat at Montana. This will be a real high point of the Ferrari experience. It is really really fantastic. You won't want to leave!

stavura and rocket50 like this.
  9. Mikael-F360

Mikael-F360 Formula Junior

Apr 3, 2017
    Finland
    Full Name:
    Mikael E.
    I have had the privledge to visit the Ferrari factory at 2019. On the same trip also went to Lamborghini and Pagani factories. Köenigsegg at 2018.

All were awesome but somehow the elegance of Pagani took the cake for me. The guy is such a perfectionist. Also at Köenigsegg I was impressed by the fact that they do everything themselves, in-house.

10. syata

syata Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2017
    Me too...and I would sing Johnny Cash’s Song One Piece At A Time all day and every day until I had my 2020, 2021, 2022,2023...Ferrari done lol

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

11. NE550

NE550 Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2017
    Omaha, NE
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Did the Ferrari factory tour last Oct w/ my son. Ferrari Club of America does a member drawing for tours each year and I got lucky. Toured the engine production facility, final assembly building (toured the F8 Tributo line on the ground level), Corsa Cliente facility, F1 building, and ended up at the Ferrari Museum (short tour through the museum but they give you a discount coupon if you want to spend more time). Never had 3 hours go by so quickly. Could've spent all day just watching engines get assembled. Well worth doing if you ever get the chance.

Btw, Bobby Rahal was in our tour group, had a small entourage with him. Must've been there on business. Kinda weird because you'd think he'd rate a private tour.

12. ago car nut

ago car nut F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 29, 2008
    Madison Ohio
    Full Name:
    David A.
    Was there in 2016 with my wife, we were the only ones on the tour! Guess you could call it private tour. Got a souvenir from the upholstery dept!

NE550 likes this.
  13. Alcav5

Alcav5 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2012
    Scarsdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Al
    That was a nice video. There were some views you can't get from the tour.

rocket50 likes this.