List of all series specific changes and/or a year over year list of changes for the Dino 246 | FerrariChat

List of all series specific changes and/or a year over year list of changes for the Dino 246

Discussion in '206/246' started by Clay512TR, Jan 16, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Clay512TR

Clay512TR Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2015
    Sammamish, WA
    Full Name:
    Clayton Lee Stephens
    Hello fellow Ferrari enthusiasts! Not new to F chat but new to the 206/246 forum. For a project I am looking for a list of all series (L,M, and E) specific changes and/or a year over year list of changes for the Dino 246. I did a search and did not find this information but I apologize if I missed the topic. If you have any information please don’t hesitate to email [email protected]. Any and all help is appreciated! Happy New Year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    I’d guess acquiring Matthias Bartz’s (sp ?) Dino book would be a good start* for your research.

*I’ve been researching, studying & working on Daytonas for 15+ years now and while I’ve learned a lot about them, including numerous details & features apparently not previously noted or recorded by anyone, I’m constantly & continually learning new things almost daily and have come to realize that I probably still have more to learn than I know by now.
    Good luck with yours.

3. mechaniker

mechaniker Formula Junior
    Owner

May 30, 2004
    Germany
    I also would suggest to buy the Dino Compendium and other Dino Books to start. Matthias also is really helpful and can answer almost any question regarding Dinos.

4. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Newbury, Berkshire, England
    Full Name:
    John
    +1. It is a great book - not only a mine of information, but a work of art. http://www.dino-book.com/en/home/

5. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott