Interesting podcast on the future of racing | FerrariChat

Interesting podcast on the future of racing

Discussion in 'F1' started by Adrian Thompson, Jan 22, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Adrian Thompson

Adrian Thompson Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Beverly Hills, Mi
    Full Name:
    Adrian Thompson
    I don't know how many people here listen to F1/racing related Podcasts, particularly the Autosport (ex-magazine) one, but the last one is very interesting. The title of this weeks is 'The future of Motorsport'. It's actually a recording of a live panel session from the Autosport show feature a British MP plus the Chairman of Motorsport UK and a little bit at the end from a 'Doctor of Social Media'. Warning, leave your political hats at the door if you are triggered by environmental or climate discussions. Unlike here in the US, the rest of the Western world has accepted climate change and humans impact on it. If you disagree with that, just listen anyway. It's a really good discussion that shows how the industry (motorsport and the auto industry at large) can and should be engaging with governments and the public with some interesting examples. I'm not buying or selling here, but I found it fascinating with some excellent points.

2. Adrian Thompson

Adrian Thompson Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Beverly Hills, Mi
    Full Name:
    Adrian Thompson
    Yup, that's the one, I really should have provided a link. Thx