430 - Cheap ebay 430 | FerrariChat

430 Cheap ebay 430

Discussion in '360/430' started by LightGuy, Jan 26, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. imahorse

imahorse F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2017
    WI
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    This one has been floating all over facebook the past month or so. Surprised it hasn't sold yet.

JaguarXJ6 likes this.
  2. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    That's 360 price wow

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

3. KC360 FL

KC360 FL Formula 3

Jun 20, 2017
    Melbourne Florida
    Full Name:
    KGC
    Good price considering the mileage, IMO priced about right. Looks like a great buy if the records of maintenance are in order. Winter is a tough selling time.

02360spider likes this.
  4. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    Cheap? A lot can happen in 1 day and 7 hours. It is a nice looking car on first impression.

JaguarXJ6 and 02360spider like this.
  5. saudio

saudio Karting

Jul 22, 2014
    Western Virginia
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Surprised they thought having a pic of it sitting outside in the rain was a good idea.

6. Gumart1

Gumart1 Karting

Dec 22, 2010
    Highland Park, IL
    Full Name:
    Marty
    9 owners yikes. Not sure what the "minor issue on Carfax is", was previously listed on Ebay for $72k/obo and did not sell. Still could be a good buy in 360 pricing territory for someone to drive and enjoy.

02360spider likes this.
  7. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Gated swap candidate

8. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Good price. Looks like a clean car. Drive it, beat on it, throw it away when done. Nothing about this car is spacial. It's a production cookie cutter unit. No need for it to be worth anything more then the asking price.

9. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    wonder how long it will take the market to realize f cars don't evaporate after 20k miles. Nice car.

imahorse likes this.
  10. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    thats probably all mine is worth - maybe a touch more since i only have about 20k miles instead of 54k.
    but thats why your/our only option is to drive them.....so get out there and drive guys !

(i just drove my 512bbi all weekend and loved it !)

11. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    No longer available at 60K.

Someone made him an offer he couldn't refuse ;)

Hope its someone here !

12. gatago

gatago Karting

Jun 28, 2019
    Full Name:
    Marco
    Mine f430 is at 75k and no problems

imahorse and JaguarXJ6 like this.
  13. jferrante

jferrante Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2016
    Long thread on this car somewhere here can't find it now but it had some stories

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

14. SGM

SGM F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2006
    Rockville, MD
    Full Name:
    Steve
  15. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    VIN matches fron the link above. Looks like the title has been washed. The carfax in the photo gallery linked in the first post doesn't disclose this or is prior to the damage. I didnt examine it that closely though. If it runs and drives like it should, it's a good price.

LightGuy and energy88 like this.
  16. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    JaguarXJ6 likes this.
  17. KC360 FL

KC360 FL Formula 3

Jun 20, 2017
    Melbourne Florida
    Full Name:
    KGC
    Well, like most things now a days... if this car surprises you with some sort of "failure". The old adage will certainly apply -- "the cheapest Ferrari you can buy usually ends up being the most expensive car you'll ever own."

If it was simply a high-er mileage 430 that was well kept but well used, then hell yeah, it's a deal. But a stories 430 with over 50K miles, I dunno. But then I don't gamble in Vegas either. Never been that lucky.

18. gatago

gatago Karting

Jun 28, 2019
    Full Name:
    Marco
    I don't know. I think cars and boats share the same traits when it comes to use. Both don't do well when not used. I think it's funny that people on this site always ask for help with their 12K or 8k or 20k F430, but how many people are on here complaining about their 50K+ car?

I think you're right about well kept though. High miles are ok if the car is loved and maintained. Garage queens don't fair well imo.

19. KC360 FL

KC360 FL Formula 3

Jun 20, 2017
    Melbourne Florida
    Full Name:
    KGC
    Show cars (and Garage Queens) not driven are always in need of having their legs stretched. Agreed. It's the main reason I don't want any more cars than I already have. And I don't have many. Fuel goes bad (I should own stock in Sta-Bul), batteries go flat, and a host of other issues crop up that simply wear me out and have me asking how much fun am I really having here.

Also, I have often cited that cars, any car, that has higher mileage that was and has been well maintained will often save the buyer replacing the expendables that we normally see go belly up after the warranty is up; alternators, starters, injectors, pumps, electronics, hydraulic top cylinders and lines, etc. But again, the high mileage without that care-- run Forrest run.

A car like this 430 with a cloudy past and shady Carfax... Well for me that's a gamble I'd not be willing to take since repairs, any repairs, will be expensive and you will essentially be sinking money into a car that has little resale value at the get go. But with all that said, someone is going to buy it-- if indeed someone hasn't already.