For Sale - 2013 California 13k mi, white/black in GA | FerrariChat

For Sale 2013 California 13k mi, white/black in GA

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by JeremyE30, Jan 28, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JeremyE30

JeremyE30 Karting

Jun 12, 2013
    GA
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    2013 Ferrari California
    Up for sale is my 2013 bianco avus California.

Amazing contrasting color combination and loaded with lots of extras. Only slight modification is a Fabspeed X pipe, which sounds amazing. Installed by Forza. Black carbon vinyl wrap on the convertible top.

13.7k miles
    White exterior
    Black interior
    White stitching.
    Black 20" forged wheels with pirelli tires.
    Carbon fiber driver package (steering wheel and shift paddles)
    LED steering wheel shift light
    Yellow calipers with carbon rotors
    Scuderia fender shields
    Back up camera
    Front and rear parking sensors
    Daytona leather front and rear seats
    Electric heated front seats
    TPMS with tire pressure/temperature

Vehicle runs great, really fast and a great exhaust note. Not a single light on the dash. Fresh oil change and filter just done.

Car has a clear Georgia title, but was in an accident years ago prior to my ownership. Bumper and left fender were replaced and painted. I will try to price accordingly to comparable Californias with these options and miles.

Minor scratch on A pillar, and the mirror needs slight adjustment as shown. All other panels are clean.

Price: $85K or best offer. Willing to negotiate serious offers.

Located outside of Atlanta GA, able to ship anywhere.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I love it! We had a 2013 Cali and I liked it better overall than our 2017 Cali T.

3. MelloF430

MelloF430 Rookie

Dec 13, 2017
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Mello
    Any video with audio of exhaust?

4. JeremyE30

JeremyE30 Karting

Jun 12, 2013
    GA
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    Thanks. Its really a nice cruiser and has a different feel than the turbo cars.

Sorry for the low quality pics, camera would not power on. I'll to get some better ones on a clear day.

5. JeremyE30

JeremyE30 Karting

Jun 12, 2013
    GA
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
  6. MelloF430

MelloF430 Rookie

Dec 13, 2017
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Mello
    Yes they do - excellent - thank you

7. JeremyE30

JeremyE30 Karting

Jun 12, 2013
    GA
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
  8. gallardo59

gallardo59 Rookie

Apr 22, 2014
    just checked the carfax...its a salvage car!

9. JeremyE30

JeremyE30 Karting

Jun 12, 2013
    GA
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    It has a clear title. It was repaired and inspected and given a new title. I bought it like this from the previous owner.

I am open to offers. Its a great low mileage car that you can drive and not worry about putting miles on.

10. thphon

thphon Rookie

Oct 9, 2019
    Full Name:
    Leonardo Arias
    Can you get extended warranty on these cars? I read somewhere it was possible, but I don't quite believe it hehe

11. msark

msark Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2017
    Southern California
    Tragic that a member of our community would try to pass off a SALVAGE CAR as having a clean title......

12. full_garage

full_garage Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 15, 2010
    Sarasota Florida
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Well, both statements are true. This is a salvage car. It currently has a clean title. Most states do not issue a "Salvage" or "Repairable" title, but most online sites instantly check the VIN. Ebay, for instance would not allow this car to be listed without the "Salvage" title box checked. As a driver, if properly repaired nothing would deter from enjoying the car for what it is. Title not marked, car probably not marked by any salvage markings. It's just a pretty white Ferrari.

A bit of internet sleuthing shows this car was sold at Copart lot #19017974, with an Ohio Salvage Title. At the time the estimated retail price of the undamaged car was $210,000, and the estimates repair cost was 72823.00

It then was sold on ebay out of West Roxbury MA in late 2018, possibly to the OP.

13. JeremyE30

JeremyE30 Karting

Jun 12, 2013
    GA
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    Hey, I think I was just not detailed enough. I bought the car on ebay in 2018 from the owner in Boston. It is not salvage per se, as in it will not require any inspections and has a full finance-able and transferable title.
    In Georgia, salvage means from the insurance company requiring repairs and re-inspection. Then GA gives you a branded "Repaired" or "Rebuilt" title, but never salvage.

The situation with this car is that it is NEITHER. It has a clear unbranded title. This must have happened in 2015 or so as the guy I bought it from also had a clear title.

14. JeremyE30

JeremyE30 Karting

Jun 12, 2013
    GA
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    It was properly repaired and drives great. I was the buyer on ebay back in 2018. I didn't mind the title as it was 25 or 30% cheaper at the time, and I wanted to enjoy it and not worry about miles or depreciation.

I googled the vin back then and actually found the original copart image from the auction, it was minor front left. The headlight, bumper, fender and probably control arms. Too bad I did not save them. The thing is that a 72K repair estimate could be fixed by any local body shop with 10k of used parts and a little labor.

15. JeremyE30

JeremyE30 Karting

Jun 12, 2013
    GA
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
  16. JeremyE30

JeremyE30 Karting

Jun 12, 2013
    GA
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
  17. Stoyan

Stoyan Rookie

Jan 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Stoyan
    It looks like a nice car, however the first sentence in the description has to state that this was salvage/rebuilt car. I am sure it is a nice car and the damage was light, however, it is sellers responsibility to inform potential buyers of title brand.

A Ferrari with such history is hard to sell, and in most cases worth about 60% of an identical car with clean history.

Good luck with the sale.

18. JeremyE30

JeremyE30 Karting

Jun 12, 2013
    GA
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    Thanks for the feedback. I need to get some cleaner photos and make a better listing. While yes a car with accident history may be worth less, they make great driver cars. The initial cost is less, and a clear car will lose the same or more to depreciation.

Currently $81K obo on eBay.