Panorama or Taycan | FerrariChat

Panorama or Taycan

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by VWH3RD, Jan 29, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VWH3RD

VWH3RD Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2003
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    Mulling around purchasing a new car to replace my Cayenne GTS. Right now considering a Panorama GTS or the Taycan.
    Never liked the ass end of the Panorama until the newer models came out. Driving the Taycan tomorrow too compare.
    Wondering what the consensus was between the two cars and from current owners of the Panorama

2. VGM911

VGM911 Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    New Jersey
    Don't embarrass yourself at the Porsche dealer by asking about the Panorama (that's the Porsche Club of America magazine); the car model that you're interested in is the Panamera. :)

Boomhauer likes this.
  3. Frank_C

Frank_C F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2004
    Whistling through the wheat field in Texas
    Full Name:
    Frank Cavallo
    Taycan.

I’ve told everyone the Panamera Turbo is the best “car” made- blindingly fast, handles like a sports car and comfortably seats 4 (now 5 I believe). My wife has a ‘13 Cayenne GTS with 100,000 miles which she does not want to replace. I am in the Porsche dealership getting tires on my GT3 RS right now and just got back from driving the Taycan Turbo S. I am speechless- instant torque, comfortable and with rear seats. The perfect “car.” I am just blown away and I just took delivery of my 812 last week and tracked it at Daytona over the weekend. Again, speechless.

If you are in a position to be able to use the range on the Taycan then it is a no brainer. If you can not, the Panamera Turbo is tough to beat as a daily- again comfort, Porsche handling and amazingly fast. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. bball16

bball16 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 2, 2011
    NY LI FtL
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I have a 19 Panamera and I absolutely love it. Best sedan that I’ve ever driven or owned. Having said that, my lease is up in 2 years and I’m pretty sure I’ll get a Taycan for the next one. I’m sure in 2 years the car will be perfected and I think it might be the way to get me into an E car because it’s a Porsche.

5. Astrid.Didier

Astrid.Didier Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2019
    The answer is ... (the Taycan Turbo S) ;)