Have you Seen our (former) Grigio 328 GTS?? | FerrariChat

Have you Seen our (former) Grigio 328 GTS??

Discussion in '308/328' started by wonkazoo_reborn, Feb 4, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wonkazoo_reborn

Feb 3, 2020
    Hello,

Old users will recognize the username, albeit in modified form as I could not resurrect the old wonkazoo account. I'm posting this thread in the hope that someone will be able to help me run down our former family member, who is now lost to us.

We had to sell our 1987 Grigio/Grigio 328 GTS in 2014 when things went south for us financially. It was sold through a dealer in Redwood City, CA.

I would like to contact the new owner but have had no luck learning where the car went or where it is now. I have the original Manuals and binder and the original steering wheel and a few other things (including the original roof) that I would like to get to them and I would also like to make sure that they know where we are if they decide to sell it sometime in the future.

As already mentioned the car is grey over grey leather and it has a carbon fiber roof and rear spoiler and aftermarket pedals. It is otherwise stock. It is (to my knowledge) the only Grigio/Grigio 328 I've ever seen in the US. The VIN is ZFFXAZ0A0H0068117. If you have seen it in your local area and can help me narrow down its location or even better if you know where it is and who owns it can you please drop me a PM and let me know the details.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!
    David

JuLiTrO and barabba like this.
  2. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I know a guy in Fresno CA who has a Grigio 328 and I believe it is an 87 also, let me see if I can contact him.

JuLiTrO and dinoart like this.
  3. wonkazoo_reborn

Feb 3, 2020
    Cool- thanks for taking a look. I'll give you full contact info if you PM me so you can pass it on to him/her.

Many thanks-
    dce

4. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Let me make sure that he does have the same car you’re talking about and if he still have it.

5. bertrand328

bertrand328 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2015
    France
    Full Name:
    Bertrand
    There are several US 328 listed as Grigio with grigio interior but I don't heard about any other one with concave wheels. The others should be 88 or 89 model to my knowledge

6. craiggo

craiggo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2012
    Redwood City
    Full Name:
    Craig
    #6 craiggo, Feb 7, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    I remember this car! 68117 & 68235 side by side by accident.

And a random one that might yours too. No clue why I have this pic.

Craig

Attached Files:

migo, bertrand328 and 308 milano like this.