For Sale - 1968 Roadrunner Hemi 4 psd Matching Numbers | FerrariChat

For Sale 1968 Roadrunner Hemi 4 psd Matching Numbers

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by trainsplanesandautos, Feb 6, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. trainsplanesandautos

Feb 21, 2010
    Burleson Tx.
    Full Name:
    Mark
    For Sale is my 1968 Roadrunner Hemi 4spd. This RR1 Maroon single older repaint original car has never been apart interior and under carriage original. All numbers match certified by Dave Wise of MMC motorcars, Dave personally spent 3 Hours inspecting this car to verify it is correct. Included wit the sale is a 60 page report from MMC motorcars with photos. I have over the past year performed preventive maintenance to make the car a reliable driver. So many of these cars sit in collections it takes effort to get them running properly. Everything in the car is functional, all gauges are accurate except the tach it reads a little high. The original AM radio works perfectly. Currently have a set of Coker Redline radials installed which are one year old, have a set of Bias Ply Redlines that go with the car for the purest.
    Documentation includes ownership history and original build sheet.

Please feel free to call me with any questions or photographs. Willing to do a virtual walk. Around and test drive.

Mark
    281-772-6105
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

anunakki, energy88, 375+ and 7 others like this.
  2. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Cool car! Did I miss the price?

Gh21631 likes this.
  3. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Bad to the bone!

375+ likes this.
  4. trainsplanesandautos

Feb 21, 2010
    Burleson Tx.
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Sorry about no price. $94,000 or best offer. Thanks for the nice comments. This car is pretty rare most of the 4spd cars have put a rod through the block, and the automatic cars have scattered the transmission in a oil puddle at the drag strip. So finding one is not common, when 576 4spds were built and a good number of those were trashed at the drag strip or street racing.

5. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    Are the dog dish hub caps original to the car?

6. trainsplanesandautos

Feb 21, 2010
    Burleson Tx.
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Yes sir the car is accurate to the build sheet. All five steel wheels are correct 15 inch Hemi only date code correct. I believe the hub caps are original if you know how to confirm I would be happy to pull them off and check.

7. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    holy ****

gorgeous

I hope you sell this and it's driven HARD. Looks like a ton of fun man.

one4torque likes this.
  8. trainsplanesandautos

Feb 21, 2010
    Burleson Tx.
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Thank you, I am a fan of cars with purity, which is why I like Ferrari’s. This car is pure in its purpose and fun to take out. Everything is manual and in control of the driver, when you hit the gas you can feel in the pedal the second carb opening and the noise of the intake howls and things happen pretty fast for a 52 year old car. Not as fast as a new car but you would not know it the way it feels and sounds.

9. tomkatf

tomkatf F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 25, 2004
    San Diego...East Co.
    Full Name:
    Tom F.
    Nice sleeper... well except for the Hemi badging...lol

10. trainsplanesandautos

Feb 21, 2010
    Burleson Tx.
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Thanks, most people think it’s a cool old car but car guys go crazy when they see the badges.