330 / 275 | Source for ribbed rubber hose | FerrariChat

330 / 275 | Source for ribbed rubber hose

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by rosso dino, Feb 8, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rosso dino

rosso dino Karting

Mar 5, 2009
  2. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany and thailand
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    this hose is not runnning from the crankcase to the oil filler. right, it is the crankcase breather but running from the oil filler into the free. sometimes people put a small canister to thje end of the hose to not drop oil on the floor. same system the 250 have, if in the front ( so the later models ) or in the center left and right

unfortunately you not filled out your profile - even here a member more than 10 years - so nobody knows where you are located and so nobody could tell you where to get those hoses :(

3. rosso dino

rosso dino Karting

Mar 5, 2009
    Thank you for your quick reply turbo-joe and thank you for clarification!
    I am located in Germany but my friend will be happy about any source, anywhere.
    Thank you again and best regards
    Götz

4. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany and thailand
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    I´m just now as every year in thailand during the wintertime and will be back in germany middle of mai. I think I still have some of those hoses, but not sure. original they have been more clear, the changed color is because of the heat

5. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    Götz (and others in general),
    It can also be helpful (to you) if you indicate more details and specifications of the item you’re looking to replace.
    Listing things like I.D. & O.D. etc of the hose might be useful info to those not familiar with the given application.
    For example, some one might have or know similar hose used in other applications, perhaps in Buick, Caterpillar excavator, Maytag refrigerator, so knowing dimensions and other specifications can be helpful.

6. rosso dino

rosso dino Karting

Mar 5, 2009
    Thank you for advice Timo!

The dimensions of the hose are 31x25.

It is shown in the Spare Parts Catalogue on Tavola 11 Fig. 22. There it is described as 'Pirelli | 31x25x600 | Tubo resivite per sfiato'.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. lancia

lancia Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    NEWCO PRODUCTS in California offers that product.

8. rosso dino

rosso dino Karting

Mar 5, 2009
    Great! Thank you Lancia!!

9. patknapp14

patknapp14 Karting

Aug 24, 2016
    Menasha, Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Patrick Knapp
    Motion Products Inc. also offers this hose. I have heard it referred to as "Macaroni Hose" in the past.

This hose starts out as a clear hose with a "hazy" finish from being drawn through a heated cutter to give it the ribbed finish. Oil vapors turn it brown in color over time.

turbo-joe and enio45 like this.
  10. enio45

enio45 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2004
    Gilbert, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ed
    Motion parts far from the old Mike Dunn moulds.....good parts!

patknapp14 likes this.