High mileage Lusso | FerrariChat

High mileage Lusso

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Rostami6, Feb 10, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rostami6

Rostami6 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 24, 2013
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Amir
    What are some of the higher miles you’ve seen on a Lusso or FF? I normally lease a BMW every 3 year for my main DD. I normally drive 12k-15k a year. I’m trying to see how these cars hold up once they get above 30k-40k miles and do they make a trouble free DD. This one at Ferrari of San Antonio has over 50k miles on it. (No affiliation)

https://sanantonio.ferraridealers.com/en_us/search-used-ferrari/2017/ferrari/gtc4lusso/2017_ferrari_gtc4lusso-ferrari_of%20san%20antonio-ZFF82WNA6H0225215

2. DavidRS4

DavidRS4 Karting

Oct 12, 2019
    I think that car might win as having the fewest options I have seen on a Lusso. One of the biggest issues is that the Ferrari new power warranty only covers up to ~56,000 miles from my understanding.

I just got my FF a few months ago and have 23k on it now. Had to have the PTU replaced already (under the new power warranty I bought). I also had a bunch of other cars before (Audis, BMW, MB, Jaguar, etc..). The FF is more fun then any of them. at 12-15k a year I would say buy/lease one with the factory warranty if you can for that type of mileage.

3. WilliamB

WilliamB Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2017
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    William
    My F12 has just over 88'000km, thus 55'000 miles, and still going strong. Driving it (apart from the winter months) very regular and enjoy it!
    Intend to keep that doing as long as I can :)

ewright and Maggio23 like this.
  4. HBstig

HBstig Karting

Nov 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    HBstig
    What were the symptoms of your PTU?
    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. DavidRS4

DavidRS4 Karting

Oct 12, 2019
    Flashing alerts with 4wd and other failures and go to dealer message.

6. Patryk09

Patryk09 Karting

Oct 27, 2022
    Full Name:
    Patryk K
    How many miles on the F12 now?