1998 F355 F1 GTB | FerrariChat

1998 F355 F1 GTB

Discussion in '348/355' started by sportfish, Feb 10, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sportfish

sportfish Rookie

Jul 20, 2016
    I have a F355 F1 GTB yellow with black interior with 21,500 miles. So here's the question: the car has been In storage since 2007, as I've been out of country, the car is in great condition no scuffs on the leather, stick has been done, so just wondering what price to sell it for, I don't want to do the major service as the new owner can take it to a shop of his choice.Yes and I feel bad that I've let the car sit and not driven it, but as I mentioned I was never around to do so. Any thoughts on price or other ideas for the way forward would be appreciated, it kills me to see such a beautiful car sitting idle.

2. sevminasyan

sevminasyan Formula 3

Jun 24, 2008
    Glendale, CA
    Full Name:
    Steve
  3. johnk...

johnk... F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 11, 2004
    CT
    Full Name:
    John Kreskovsky
    3 recently sold, or were reported as sold. $60k, $70k and $80k were the asking prices. Condition, condition, condition! I have no idea what they actually sold for, assuming they actually sold. occasionally you see cars listed as "sold" only to show up somewhere else a couple of weeks later.

4. GSF355

GSF355 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 21, 2013
    Brisbane
    So are we to assume that it hasn't been serviced since 2007? If that's the case, I wouldn't want to touch it if it's priced around current market value, i.e I'd only pay a very very low price with a view towards having to do a lot of mechanical repairs, and even then I'd still be reluctant... :(