Info Needed For 308GT4 | FerrariChat

Info Needed For 308GT4

Discussion in '308/328' started by henrikthecat, Feb 11, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. henrikthecat

henrikthecat Rookie

May 25, 2017
    Hello!

I recently purchased a 1975 Ferrari 308gt4. It's a great car, runs beautifully. Unfortunately a lot of the history has gone missing. Darn. The VIN (chassis number where I'm from...) is 10806. The car is currently yellow, but it's had a repaint in the past.

Can anybody tell me anything about this car? I've searched. And searched. And searched again. Can't find a thing.

Thank you Obi Wan Kenobis.

2. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    Some information from you would be a big help. Where is it now? Where did you get it? What version is it? European,. British? Japanese? US?

Do not ask for information and provide none.

3. henrikthecat

henrikthecat Rookie

May 25, 2017
    I found those links, thanks.

I was only asking if somebody out there could tell me (using the VIN) what options the car had when new, what color it was originally, etc.

It’s in Long Beach, CA. I bought it from a local gentleman.

4. Stephen B.

Stephen B. Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2018
    Full Name:
    Stephen Bailey
    Contact Mr. Marcel Massini here on Ferrari Chat. He should have the info you are seeking. He was kind of enough to provide me with the history of my 1975 GT4. He is the man when it comes to the history of almost all serial numbered Ferrari's.

5. henrikthecat

henrikthecat Rookie

May 25, 2017
    Thank you, Stephen. Very much appreciated. I’ll reach out now.

6. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Have you looked if there are different mentions of the car here previously ?

Also if you register with myferrari they sometimes and/or eventually show some information about your car - either that or offer to sell you the information

7. steved033

steved033 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 12, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Steve D.