Land Rover drivers in the UK | FerrariChat

Land Rover drivers in the UK

Discussion in '348/355' started by MikeeB355, Feb 11, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MikeeB355

MikeeB355 Karting

Dec 7, 2019
    S Wales
    Full Name:
    Michel Bee
    The sun shone briefly today and having been stuck inside for a week following an operation I took the opportunity to take the car out for a drive up to see my sister at her coffee shop in the Black Mountains. I parked right out of the way in the corner and went inside. Came out an hour later to this... Image Unavailable, Please Login 1

2. 275GTB

275GTB Formula 3

Jan 12, 2010
    London
    Full Name:
    Mark McCracken
    what an absolute thick as pig **** jealous dickhead!

hope the car is ok, it didn't touch it?

MikeeB355 likes this.
  3. kenneyd

kenneyd Formula 3

Sep 30, 2014
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Were you parked normal?
    he didn't hit you or ding you did he?
    Some people. I would have found him and respectfully confronted him.

I've had a land rover (and a K5 and E55 for that matter) park that close to me, but it was me that did it during a hurricane lol

Image Unavailable, Please Login

MikeeB355 likes this.
  4. MikeeB355

MikeeB355 Karting

Dec 7, 2019
    S Wales
    Full Name:
    Michel Bee
    It was parked perfectly well, right out on the end of the row, the driver was a 60-70 yr old blue rinse granny, it didn't seem appropriate to make a fuss of it but still, FFS!

5. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    That figures.

Normal dick head in a pointless SUV.

You may find that as you inspect the side of your car; you “accidentally” lean against a tyre valve or even two!

I was parked well out of the way, loads of space everywhere and don’t tool parked tight next to me! Why? God only knows!!

MikeeB355 likes this.
  6. MikeeB355

MikeeB355 Karting

Dec 7, 2019
    S Wales
    Full Name:
    Michel Bee
    Are you at Lovett's tomorrow? I'm calling in on the way back from Reading, picking up the integrale after having had a new master cylinder fitted.

7. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    Mike,
    The unfortunately not.

I did hear mention of a Lancia!!!!

Am I right in thinking DL sourced your 355 for you as I never saw that on their website?

where about in South Wales are you; were just of J17 of the M4 hence DL being my local!!

8. MikeeB355

MikeeB355 Karting

Dec 7, 2019
    S Wales
    Full Name:
    Michel Bee
    You certainly did! She’s been into Keith at Autointegrale for a new master cylinder.
    I’m just over the bridge so not a million miles away. It was more a case of me pestering them for a number of years and they eventually had a customer of theirs who was selling one that they themselves weren’t looking to sell so I was able to step in and buy it

Image Unavailable, Please Login

GSF355 likes this.
  9. taz355

taz355 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 18, 2008
    Indio Ca/ Alberta
    Full Name:
    Grant
    Biggest problem is these cars are not that easy to get into if you can not open door all the way. I call it the controlled fall ha ha