Visitor to PHX | FerrariChat

Visitor to PHX

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by alum04org, Feb 13, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alum04org

alum04org F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 23, 2009
    Plymouth, MI
    Geez you guys/gals around PHX must be used to the F cars and other exotics around the area and specifically Scottsdale. Had the fortune of coming into PHX downtown and then a couple of days Scottsdale - N Hayden near 101 Pima Frwy. The sportscars, the older cars, the aircraft into/out of Scottsdale airport. And of course the visit to Penske group of dlrships and Penske Racing Hall of Fame. Saw this in 2018 January and had to return for more :)

Fortunate year-round owners and fans you are. Indeed.

Inventory at Ferrari N. Scottsdale was something to behold. Don't see much of this in Michigan. Yellow Superfast (marked as sold) in showroom. Blue Pista, new. Two beasts prominently displayed at front of showroom. Lordy I fell in love. :D

2. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Yeah someone got a deal on that triple yellow superfast. Customer car that declined delivery, offered to a friend of mine for 30K under MSRP... I’m sure it sold at a bigger discount.

alum04org likes this.
  3. Steinhart

Steinhart Formula Junior

May 21, 2019
    Scottsdale, AZ, USA
    Scottsdale is a bit crazy that way. If I read of a new car going on sale, I often see it driving down the road within a week or so

4. alum04org

alum04org F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 23, 2009
    Plymouth, MI
    Wow so inventory moves f-a-s-t!

Interesting Rob about the yellow S'fast. Pic attached, of course cannot do the paint justice. Each time the automated sliding door behind the car opened & the sun hit it the paint POPPED :eek: :eek: :cool:

Sales fellow stated the paint was $14 K (or something K in teens) option.

Back in Michigan now to 10 degrees and looking forward to getting the cars out asap.

Image Unavailable, Please Login