Cost on whole body PPF wrap in San Diego | FerrariChat

Cost on whole body PPF wrap in San Diego

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by carthusiast, Feb 16, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. carthusiast

carthusiast Karting

Sep 22, 2018
    Just wanted to get a sense of how much people are paying for their PPF wrap in San Diego. I am interested in whole body with the XPEL ultimate plus. Can people share their bids please? Getting different quotes, some charge way more than others. I understand you pay for quality but there has got to be a reasonable estimate

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

2. George Vosburgh

George Vosburgh F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

I just did the entire front of my 599 to the doors plus the rocker panels in film, total paint correction and ceramic coated all other surfaces. $7K.

3. CT Audi Fan

CT Audi Fan Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2011
    A PPF wrap isn’t a singular thing. Before you can wrap it, the car must be fully detailed. This means paint correction, even (especially for Ferrari) on a brand new car. Consider that a good PPF job will last 5 years, maybe 10 ... you are essentially locking in whatever the condition of the paint is for years. It has to be perfect first! You must get details when getting quotes. PPF itself is not $7k, but the full correction and PPF is about that price. If you aren’t sure, have them show you the car under sharp LED lighting and the defects will shock you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk