355 - Climate Control Switches | FerrariChat

355 Climate Control Switches

Discussion in '348/355' started by Mike Morrissey, Feb 17, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mike Morrissey

Mike Morrissey Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2018
    Denver, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mike Morrissey
    I’m attempting to find the manufacturer or availability of the “Stop/Off” and “Recirculate” switches on the F355 climate control. Both of mine will not stay locked in the down position. Hopefully this will help others with the same issue.

The metal locking arm escapes out of the channel path due to wear. I was able to use a solder pencil to melt the plastic a bit to build up the worn track wall. They work for now but I was hoping to find a source for a few new ones.

Attached is a photo with the manufacturer logo. I don’t recognize the logo to identify the company that made the switches, (both are identical, normally open).
    The numbers on the switches read, B569 Type 905.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Qavion and FLORIDAsnakeEyes like this.
  2. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    #2 Qavion, Feb 18, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
    The same company makes hazard/turn modules. Don't know who makes those, either. They make parts for Fiat, Lancia, Alfa, Ferrari, etc. Made in Italy.

The turn modules have "S.D.C." and "STATICO" written on them, but that might be the type of switch.

StickyRx and StickyNoMore probably have a few good switches for sale.

Mike Morrissey likes this.
  3. Carmellini

Carmellini Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2019
    +1. Would be great to find out the OEM. Should not be that difficult for someone in the business? or an Italian connection?

4. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
  5. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    I have about 10 of them that do not work properly if someone finds a repair place

Some Guy in the sky likes this.