2020 F1 car launches | Page 5 | FerrariChat

2020 F1 car launches

Discussion in 'F1' started by jgonzalesm6, Feb 10, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    Today

2. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
  3. Kiwi Nick

Kiwi Nick Formula 3

Jun 13, 2014
    Durango, CO
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I arrive at the beginning of yet another F1 season with mixed emotions, again. I've been an F1 fan since 1962. I loved Moss, Clark, Hill(s), Gurney, Surtees...

But, more and more, every new year brings the same old angst. It is difficult to warm up to the current state of the spectacle when the cars are hideous, the drivers are unseen in the car, regulations thwart "legal" innovation, a CFD programmer in Hinwell or Woking can have more impact on the race than a driver, drivers are instructed by engineers what ECU setting to use rather than rely on their senses, only one or two, maybe three, drivers have a legit chance to win, the race is usually over after the second turn, many new tracks look like they were painted onto a big parking lot, and the teams spend more money on their traveling suites than a NASCAR or IndyCar team spends in its car. Still, I anxiously await the start of testing and the opening of the season...and wonder why?

Rosey and G. Pepper like this.
  4. subirg

subirg F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2003
    Cheshire
    F1 is clearly far too exciting for you. Perhaps you should try FE? ;)