For Sale - 458 Spider tonneau cover full OE replacement Carbon fiber 1x1 plain weave. | FerrariChat

For Sale 458 Spider tonneau cover full OE replacement Carbon fiber 1x1 plain weave.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Codie, Feb 20, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Codie

Codie Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 30, 2019
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Codie H
    Hey spiders if your looking to add carbon parts to your car and tried to search for the tonneau cover that covers the motor I have you covered!

I have been building my 458 spider for over 9 months. I couldn’t find a carbon fiber roof replacement. I didn’t want to put a carbon overlay on the roof so I reached out to a few guys that work with some Ferrari race teams. I was lucky to find a shop that is making custom carbon parts for F1 teams and they have agreed to make a carbon mold for me and I will own the mold. This cost more than 25k usd.

I’m making a mold for convertible roof and tonneau cover.

Convertible roof won’t be fore sale until after my car is done and I still will only sale limited amount so we don’t saturate the market. Haha

FULL CARBON plains weave or 2x2 twill.

Made to order but will have 5 ready to ship but first come first serve.

I can’t post or send pictures ,

******I’m wanting to test the market and see if people would be interested here on FChat. *****

This parts hasn’t been done in full carbon by anyone.

I will have finished tonneau covers by end of April.

Please let me know if you would want one.

Price will be 5-7K plus shipping or local pick up.

I don’t have pictures yet!

Need an idea of how many people would be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat