Pocher Models | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Pocher Models

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by PRS29, Dec 11, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DIGMAN52

DIGMAN52 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 30, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Philip C
    Thanks George and Stephane. That TR is amazing! Since they closed my local slot car track, may be time to return to model building.

2. ferrariguy

ferrariguy Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2002
    Victoria, BC Canada
    Full Name:
    Lawrence Yee
    I agree with lucky_13_2002 on the black f40 as being one of the rarest although there are 2 F40 race models by Pocher which don't come up in the market very often.

As for other 1/8 kits around you may want to hunt down the Ferrari 643 F1 Prost/Alesi by Rosso Corp (which burnt to the ground). This kit's fit and finish easily surpasses Pocher IMO

3. MondialMondo

MondialMondo Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2005
    USA
    Full Name:
    MondialMondo
    Wow, nice paint job on the blue TR!

4. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane
    Thanks for the comment. Unfortunately I only work with Pocher models, so that is all I know as far as large scale Ferrari and classics kits. If you really want a challenge, try building a Pocher Rolls Royce Torpedo kit, it has over 2900 parts!!!!! I did it once, probably won't do it twice.

Stephane
    Scaledetails

5. HOF Ferrari

HOF Ferrari Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Canton, Ohio
    Full Name:
    AFG
    I have a Red Testarossa Pocher model that I bought when I had the matching car....sold the car 2 years ago, thinking of selling the model....any idea what its worth?

6. enzo thecat

enzo thecat F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 27, 2008
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Enzo Thecat
    I have a BNIB K55 Pocher F40. Its still sealed in plastic wrap that may have been from overseas packaging (I was told). Any idea what its worth?

7. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Current values depend on quality of the build for a built as is TR or F40 - $400 - $600. one that has been custom with leather details etc.. $1000+

kits that are in built and complete .. $400 - $800 F 40 are a premium as you don't find that many any more. Ebay has a few and they range all over the place. the F40 Kit is good, but requires a lot of work to make them look good & fit right..... Still FAR cheaper than Amalgam.

8. doyler

doyler Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2008
    Dublin, Ireland
    Full Name:
    Colm Doyle
    [​IMG]

Here are my two, red F40 and yellow Testarossa. Both went together well and no missing parts.

djs308, crinoid and Rosey like this.
  9. Baracus250GT

Baracus250GT Karting

Sep 14, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Nice arrangement!! What were you doing in this room with the rope barrier n’all? Some exhibition? (Sorry for being nosey... feel free to ignore me)

10. Baracus250GT

Baracus250GT Karting

Sep 14, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I have that exact helicopter ;)

doyler likes this.
  11. doyler

doyler Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2008
    Dublin, Ireland
    Full Name:
    Colm Doyle
    My sons school has a vintage and classic car show once a year and I used to bring some of my models up and display them in a big classroom. The ropes were to try and stop people touching the models. It rains a lot in Ireland and it gave the public something to look at if the weather turned inclement. Have a look at my thread " colms collection" to see more photos.

12. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    if you built those you did a beautiful job

13. Littlefron

Littlefron Rookie

Apr 8, 2020
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Briones jonathan
    Hi,

yes they are basic pocher model that you upgrade by painting , leather aluminium part and more.. the Alpha was a display model built in 1969 in Torino by the factory itself , I dismantle it and upgrade all dashboard , leather, and removed fender to for a more racing look , painting is a maroon red ( dark red as the Alpha of that era ) ...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    They look amazing, congrats, those pieces make an amazing display!

15. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane
    That's great work Jonathan!