Sold - Patek Calatrava 3992 YG | FerrariChat

Sold Patek Calatrava 3992 YG

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by pingi3, Feb 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    Still cleaning house. Purchased this for my wife 4 years ago and she has yet to wear it. She loves her Apple watch. I believe this is a 3992. Please correct me if I am wrong. There is an engraving on the back that says PPCo and the numbers 750. And on the side of one lug there is a logo of a scale and 750 in the middle. And another lug logo what looks like to be the Calatrava cross. And of course the crown has the cross on it. The leather band is a genuine Patek band with a 18k gold buckle. The buckle has the Patek Philippe scripture and the same engraving as on the lugs. The case is a real but I do not think it is the original case that came with the watch. I purchased it from a local watch boutique that has been open for many years. I have purchased 4 Rolex's from them. And friends have as well. Asking $8,000 plus shipping.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Do you have papers that accompany this watch ? Is the watch automatic or manual wind ?

3. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    It is manual wind.
    Sorry I do not think so but I will ask the mrs later today if when she gets back home from dropping kids off at school and working out.

Edit... she just texted me and said we did not get any paperwork. I can open the back and send you pics.

4. Canuck550

Canuck550 Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2015
    Incognito
    Full Name:
    RJA
    FYI Patek 3919, has sub sec at 6, 3992 has no sub sec...
    33mm in Dia, if anyone was wondering
    Very Nice timepiece

5. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    Thanks Canuck. I knew someone here knew their s**t ;)

6. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    Sold pending funds.