For Sale - 2015 Cali T Rubino over Tan | FerrariChat

For Sale 2015 Cali T Rubino over Tan

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Piper, Feb 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Putting my Cali T up for sale. She's perfect. You can check out the link to the ad for some 90 shots. The paint is absolutely perfect, sealed with ceramic. Interior is absolutely perfect, diamond stitched perfection. Decked out in factory carbon. Nicks Forza floor mats. Added an Alpine subwoofer. Otherwise stock. She has just under 25k miles. Fresh annual completed, zero issues. Fresh tires. The Cali T is fast as hell, zero to 60 in 3.3 seconds. Easily the finest sports car I've ever owned.

$126k.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/801456136/overview/

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

IloveGT, wiley355, Robb and 6 others like this.
  2. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    The Cali-T is so much better looking than the Porto. Why sell it? Getting something new??

3. TJsBeer

TJsBeer Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 10, 2016
    Valley Forge, PA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Miller
    Love that color! !

4. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Rubino is a gorgeous color, add in the diamond stitching on the beige interior. Tasty! GLWS...T

5. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    super sweet ride! diamond stitch is gorgeous. glws

6. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Sorta maybe. I love this car and don't really want to let it go, but I've got a lot of business uncertainty this year for one. For two my daughter will be driving soon and I'm a gentleman, she gets the extra garage bay. Third, I'm completely enamored with the C8 corvette and will likely place an order as soon as the Cali is gone. Whether I take delivery in 2021 will depend on business and pretty much everything else in my life. And I'm also really tired of business ups and downs, watching the market, I'm feeling like socking away for retirement now. Anyway, I love this car, don't really want to sell her but just feel like it's the right thing to do. I do this, then I regret it, then I buy another one. It's a cycle with me. I usually keep them about a year, year and a half.

GuyIncognito, psych0hans and crinoid like this.
  7. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    And I agree the Cali T is far better looking than the Portofino. I have no idea why Ferrari didn't just ride the Cali T design for a decade or more. It's perfect.

RLevy and crinoid like this.
  8. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    Agreed. Cali-T is fantastic. If you look the mouth of the Cali-T is similar to the 812 Monza.

RLevy likes this.
  9. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    beautiful!

10. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Beautiful car!

Good luck with the sale.

Dan

11. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Here's the build sheet again. Added upper zone carbon, OEM carbon, after purchase incl vents, FERRARI dash insert and radio surround.

Attached Files:

12. Depstein15

Depstein15 Karting

Dec 8, 2013
    Manhattan
    Full Name:
    Donald
    Very nice California T. Would you accept a trade? I own a pristine 1975 308GT4 that is currently on consignment sale at LuxSport.com. Please let me know. Thanks, Don 212-293-8231

13. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Sorry, no. But thanks for the bump and for reaching out. It may actually have sold today. Not sure yet. I'm not in any hurry, but someone did supposedly fly up to kick the tires today. Anyone following this car, it does get attention. Won't be here forever.

14. SLViper1

SLViper1 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2014
    Nashville/Destin
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Gorgeous Spec Cali T I thought she would be long gone by now....

15. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Time of year, mileage, and I'm not exactly discounting or in a hurry.

16. Chizz

Chizz Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 21, 2017
    Atlanta
    Don’t be in a hurry that is one beautiful Cali! That color combination is tremendous!

Piper likes this.
  17. CSR2017

CSR2017 Rookie

Feb 16, 2017
    Great car not sure if it is sold.

If not where is it located and which dealership services it.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

18. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    It's still available for the moment but the guy that no-showed Saturday is back and wants to send a big deposit. Had an excellent excuse for not flying up, family emergency. So who knows, it may have a deposit on it in a day or two or three. For the moment though, still up for grabs. The annual was just done at Ferrari of Washington with no issues identified. A car this new is still under prepaid maintenance so it would have been serviced only at Ferrari dealers.

19. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    I've gone ahead and put the Cali back on the market. I lost a big contract, will transition off in about 4 months. I'll probably find plenty more work but this is my normal knee jerk, sell the toy moment. So I've dropped the price to a more reasonable $118k.

20. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    @BLAMPEE
    Get your a$$ in gear, and buy this. As said before, it's easily the second best looking Cali in the US! :D
    T (owner of the best looking Cali in the US)

@Piper - sorry to hear about the contract loss. Hope things rebound for you.

21. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Beautiful car! And a great deal!

Piper, sorry to hear about your misfortune..................
    Wishing you a brighter future.

Dan

jag-oo-r and tomc like this.
  22. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

White is the only color that makes my body tingle so I am holding out.

tomc likes this.
  23. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Guys, this isn't the first time, won't be the last and I always pull through with more business. I've been through six fcars, and twice before I've sold because I was freaking out over business and it just led to another fcar. Every time this happens, I end up getting to hunt for the next one. The ****ty thing about my business, the contracts always end, usually 5yrs at a time. I lost one today that won't completely go away for at least four months and I have two new programs we're ramping up literally right now. A third we expect to have awarded end of this month. The rub is that I have no way of knowing how much actual work or what the margins will be on the new gigs until we actually put butts in seats. That takes time. So I always end up doing the prudent thing and start hunkering down in case everything goes wrong, but there never has been and probably never will be a perfect storm. I could probably keep her and it would be fine, but it just feels right to me to try to get it sold while I'm worrying. Makes me feel like I'm doing the right thing if that makes sense. If I start putting people to work before the Cali sells, I may change my mind yet again.

Justicepool and tomc like this.
  24. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    That is a simply stunning color combo. Hopefully someone snatches it up quickly!!

crinoid likes this.
  25. jimshadow

jimshadow F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 19, 2006
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    JIM
    clicked on the link to look at the pics, says it's sold.

Jim

Piper likes this.