so spring is close................. | FerrariChat

so spring is close.................

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Clyde Romero, Mar 1, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Clyde Romero

Clyde Romero Formula Junior

Sep 6, 2019
    Atlanta Georgia
    Full Name:
    Clarence Romero
    so spring is close to most of you, February is history, and March is at your door
    for those who have not driven your trusty steed this winter
    shame on you!!!
    the battery charger does nothing for your car but maintain its readiness for a spirited drive
    even if its to the dry cleaner!!!!
    be bold, you've earned the right to own one the greatest cars on the planet
    crank the car, warm it up, check the tires and breach your garage door with your prancing horse in march!
    don't let the skies ruin your spirt that lead you to buy one of the most fabulous cars on the planet
    on a clear crisp March morning coming your way, awaken you car to a run that it has been waiting for all winter
    Ferraris love the cool crisp air, they were made for this !!
    see you on the road
    my 575 is already there!!!!

clyde

Reacherman1022, Buckwest and versamil like this.
  2. vincep99

vincep99 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2009
    Clyde,
    Very well written!
    Here in Michigan we still have ice on our roads, but we will getting the car out sometime in March!

Clyde Romero likes this.
  3. ifeelfree0

ifeelfree0 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 26, 2014
    Medina, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dan
    We pray for rain to get rid of the salt and then we are ready to roll

QUOTE="Clyde Romero, post: 147067446, member: 231829"]so spring is close to most of you, February is history, and March is at your door
    for those who have not driven your trusty steed this winter
    shame on you!!!
    the battery charger does nothing for your car but maintain its readiness for a spirited drive
    even if its to the dry cleaner!!!!
    be bold, you've earned the right to own one the greatest cars on the planet
    crank the car, warm it up, check the tires and breach your garage door with your prancing horse in march!
    don't let the skies ruin your spirt that lead you to buy one of the most fabulous cars on the planet
    on a clear crisp March morning coming your way, awaken you car to a run that it has been waiting for all winter
    Ferraris love the cool crisp air, they were made for this !!
    see you on the road
    my 575 is already there!!!!

clyde[/QUOTE]

4. SRLC716

SRLC716 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 15, 2019
    Buffalo
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Got a nice soaking rain in Buffalo today. I scour my weather app with fingers crossed hoping for rain to wash away the salt! As long as no more snow (and thus no more salt) a few good rains should do the trick. I can’t wait.....

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Clyde Romero likes this.