360 - When 360 Service Book is complete | FerrariChat

360 When 360 Service Book is complete

Discussion in '360/430' started by MD355, Mar 4, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MD355

MD355 Formula Junior

Mar 8, 2004
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    MD
    Quick question : On my 2002 Ferrari 360 Modena I have always completed the service book after an annual service with stamp from the dealer and writing the exact KM of the service. I would also note if the belts were changed.

Now at 58000 km it is approaching the point where the service book is completed.

All the annual service boxes are full.

And the only 2 boxes remaining are the 70000 km service and the 90000 km service.

What do you do next ? (please no replies like "your car explodes" etc LOL LOL)

2. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    Never thought of it .but if the book has been keep up that well that I would consider , being anal, I would take copies of some blank pagers .. digitize it ..edit the mileage and create additional pages to insert in book

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

3. F-Serge

F-Serge Formula 3

Aug 3, 2004
    UAE
    Full Name:
    Serge
    your dealer can sell you a new book, just ask them next time you're in for a service
    I'm down to my last annual service box, asked my dealer last year about getting a new book once this one is full

4. wbt

wbt Karting

Nov 28, 2014
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Wayne
    My dealer started a second book free of charge. It is a generic Ferrari service stamp book designed for this purpose, with the front information page completed by the dealer detailing model, year, vin, owner, mileage etc. and stamped. All very official and acceptable to future buyers.

5. sierra055

sierra055 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 25, 2016
    Melbourne, AU
    Full Name:
    Marshall
    How much did they so kindly offer to sell you one for?

6. F-Serge

F-Serge Formula 3

Aug 3, 2004
    UAE
    Full Name:
    Serge
    $200-300 as far as I remember - some paperwork involved as well, proof that you're the owner etc. All paperwork has to be submitted to the factory, they will approve and issue the book

7. MD355

MD355 Formula Junior

Mar 8, 2004
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    MD
    Proper robbery !! Did they ask you to put your hands up at gun-point when they offered you the new service book ?? Hahaha Was it signed by the deceased Enzo Ferrari himself ??

Rod360 likes this.