328 at Atlanta Auto Show | FerrariChat

328 at Atlanta Auto Show

Discussion in '308/328' started by spirot, Mar 3, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    So my former Ferrari 1986 328 GTS was at the Atlanta Auto Show - ***************** showed it there. I think its great that the older cars get shown off to modern audiences.

I think its still for sale - I can say its a great car... that I miss. If only my wife would let me have both!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. rocket50

rocket50 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 9, 2004
    Nashville
    Full Name:
    Rod
    Not on their website. They also seem to ask more than most dealers when I was looking. Don't they know the market is softening?

JLF likes this.
  3. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    Market is definitely softening in these turbulent times.

4. mwr4440

mwr4440 Five Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 8, 2007
    Bavaria, The 'Other' Germany
    Full Name:
    Mark W.R.
    What car did you opt to keep?

That one is NICE. :)

5. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro

6. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    depends on if the recession is a long or short one - If you remember last time people flight to hard objects drives prices up. ... but don't see that happening yet.... I think the 328 is a fantastic car... mine was a driver but was very well cared for. I followed all the factory service intervals - Original intervals 5 years - that car just had belts and valves done less than 2K ago / 18 months... drove great, and when needed could keep up with 430's in the mountains... ( you had to work hard at it ) but after the 430 - the modern cars are just way to fast....