Ferrari of Beverly Hills | FerrariChat

Ferrari of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Mirek, Mar 7, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mirek

Mirek Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 20, 2019
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Mirek
    We are bringing our recently acquired 19K mile 2003 456M to Ferrari of Beverly Hills for a complete once over, as it just so happens to be the closest F dealership to where we live.

Anyway, I actually asked if they could even be bothered with my car (due to age, parts availability, dated training, old tools requires, workload, whatever, etc...) and the SM surprising responded that they would be happy to review, service it and asked me to bring in any and all records which was pretty damn cool. I am in the OEM Service Division so forgive me for appreciating this gesture in particular.

Anyway, drop off on Monday. Has anybody been to FBH and/or have experience with them or a 456 that they have taken there ?

Image Unavailable, Please Login

lee-o likes this.
  2. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Don't worry, they'll always take your $. I see all types of vintage Ferraris there including: Dinos, Boxers, TRs, 348, etc. Just don't cry when you see your car sitting outside 3" from the next car with the keys inside as people are walking in and out, etc. It's more like Ferrari of West LA, on Cotner

3. Mirek

Mirek Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 20, 2019
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Mirek
    Not all dealers will even bother to take your money, they simply do not need to tie up a lift and a trained tech especially with the volume they turn and an older vehicle they are no longer trained to repair. This vehicle could be a complete headache that they would just as soon avoid getting into and I would understand that. Besides, they can park it in the street if they want, totally cool as long as they can Identify, address and sort everything 100% correctly and to OEM specs.

MSRP on OEM parts prices are what they are, my only concern is obtaining them, their posted labor rate is right in line.

4. Manda racing

Manda racing Formula 3

Feb 25, 2015
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
    $4900 for front and rear brakes not in stock are enough for me to go INde.

Longtime Ferrari owner in my town goes there and recommends them.

fwiw

5. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    Scott is cool but your car will be parked next to 405 though. Literally.

6. Mirek

Mirek Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 20, 2019
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Mirek
    Yea, Scott is easy to work with and did not cause any "brain damage" as we would say in NY.

They did a complete inspection and found
    A) A blown seat fuse
    B) They fixed the pass-side door handle which required removal of the door card

Other than that they completed inspection and reviewed all of the old service records and stated it was basicallyly perfect "as is" and has been well maintained at 19K miles.

Great relief as we purchased it sight unseen in another state no less !

7. bmw_e30

bmw_e30 Karting

Sep 25, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    at least you probably got a small bill by ferrari dealer standards!

i used to live across the street from the service center and would see all sorts of cars throughout the week was pretty fun

8. Mirek

Mirek Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 20, 2019
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Mirek
    Yes, I suppose but that was one very expensive fuse replacement !

9. Mirek

Mirek Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 20, 2019
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Mirek
  10. RonH

RonH Formula 3

May 29, 2016
    Newport Coast, California
    Full Name:
    Ron H
    Jeff, show us some pictures of your new toy. From what I can see it looks gorgeous.

11. lee-o

lee-o Karting

Dec 8, 2011
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Full Name:
    Lee
    Be
    Beautiful 456!