NFL 2020 | Page 9 | FerrariChat

NFL 2020

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Whisky, Jan 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    I’d stab myself repeatedly with a fork before I took an in classroom real estate course :eek:

online all the way.

Texas Forever and TexasF355F1 like this.
  2. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I enjoy it most of the time. Typically run into the same couple people and made some friends too.

Maybe that's the difference between Florida and Texas? :eek: :p

GuyIncognito likes this.
  3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I'm glad to see Brady out of the AFC East. (And so are Bills and Jets fans, I'm sure.)

4. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    When I think of Tampa Bay, all I can think of is the USFL Tampa Bay Bandits....

Texas Forever likes this.
  5. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    Lol seemed like you were the only one to read the news about TB12. Bucs did well, sold over 6000 season tickets in one day. Throwback creamsicle Brady jerseys will be the top seller. Brady gets best receiving duo in the NFC, first rounder TE and solid defense along with a laidback, freewheeling coach after 20 years of the hooded Oscar thre grouch. He immediately makes TB relevant. Honestly thought he was going to LAC but read he wanted to keep his family on the east coast. 2 games against NO will be must see TV, 2 games against Matty Ice. Carolina in rebuild mode but the rest of the South will be tough games.

6. GuyIncognito

Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    I think of this:

7. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    With Bridgewater now going to Carolina, this is becoming a fascinating division! Brady, Brees, Bridgewater and Ryan all playing each other twice a season? Great stuff!

8. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Reporter: "What do you think of your team's execution?"
    Coach McKay: "I'm in favor of it!" :D

tomc, Nospinzone and GuyIncognito like this.
  9. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    HAH!

I've been so obsessed with the idiotic Hopkins trade I can't stop listening and popping up Twitter. That's how I stayed so on top of all these deals yesterday.

I'm starting to convince myself that all players may actually hold out if BoB continues as the coach.

10. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Did Mr. Brady evaluate the Bucs' O-line?

JAM1 and GuyIncognito like this.
  11. GuyIncognito

Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    I bet his disability insurance underwriter has...

12. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    Foles to Chicago for 4th rounder. One of the worst recent signings for JAX. They still eat $18.75 million in dead money.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28921687/sources-jaguars-trading-qb-nick-foles-bears-pick

O'Brien the coach needs to fire O'Brien the GM who succeeds at giving away draft capital. He let his pride/ego get in the way of getting market value for Hopkins, look at what the Vikes hauled in for Diggs who is an inferior WR. Just like with Clowney, O'Brien pisses away draft capital because he doesn't want to deal with an Aaron Hernandez situation and Hopkins' numerous baby mamas (WTF does that mean)?

"Irvin said Hopkins told him that O'Brien called the receiver into a meeting to "hash it out."

"DeAndre told me this," Irvin said. "[O'Brien] told DeAndre Hopkins, 'Hey, the last time I had to have a meeting like this, it was with Aaron Hernandez.' ... [Hopkins] said, 'Michael, that blew my mind that he would ever bring that up. I've never been in any trouble. I don't know why he would equate me with Aaron Hernandez.'

"And from there, the meeting just deteriorated," Irvin said Hopkins told him. "[O'Brien] got into talking about DeAndre Hopkins -- [he] has a few kids from different women. [O'Brien] told DeAndre that he doesn't like that he has his baby mamas around sometimes. And from there, the relationship just went bad and thus we got a trade of DeAndre Hopkins from Houston for basically, like I said earlier, a ham sandwich, all because of that relationship.""

Sure did and determined the Bucs' O-line ranked 7th in 2019 or 3 spots better than the Pats. TB12 is going to a Bucs' team with a superior O-line which sounds like a winning situation to me.

"Perhaps most importantly, the Buccaneers boast a solid offensive line. Pro Football Focus ranked the Bucs' line seventh for 2019, which is three spots better than the Patriots. Led by center Ryan Jensen and guard Ali Marpet, the Bucs have one of the best pass-protecting lines in the NFL. That had to be important to Brady when making his decision.

It's worth noting that the Buccaneers also own the 14th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft if they want to add an offensive tackle to their line, especially considering starting right tackle Demar Dotson will be 35 by the end of next season. This is a deep class at OT and an upgrade wouldn't be the worst thing in the world."

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/bucs-tom-brady-weapons-receivers-defense-01e3nbncrc2f

"The Bucs had a top-10 pass protecting offensive line in 2019, per PFF—and have the entire left side of their offensive line signed through 2022 with Donovan Smith at left tackle, Ali Marpet at left guard, and Ryan Jensen at center. Pass protection is an underrated selling point for Brady’s next team."

With $60 million in cap space, the Bucs can also add an O-lineman and perhaps more importantly a solid RB like Melvin Gordon.

TexasF355F1 likes this.
  13. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    ^Crazy s**t going on in the NFL!
    T

14. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason

15. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I thought our job was to post here about the NFL

GuyIncognito and TexasF355F1 like this.
  16. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    "We get killed on the road, we get killed at home. My failure as a coach is I can't think of any where else to play"

Texas Forever likes this.
  17. GuyIncognito

Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    Foles to the Bears.

LOL JAX

18. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    If Luke Keuchly had not retired I might agree with you, but overall Carolina is a train wreck.

Remind me who TB has for RB's???

19. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Now I see that Cam Newton may want to replace Brady with the Patriots!

20. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    "Brady, Brees, Bridgewater and Ryan" - sounds like a law firm!:D

BMW.SauberF1Team likes this.
  21. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    With this pandemic, going to be hard to find doctors who will sign off on Cam's health. How is he going to travel to meet with interested teams with the travel restrictions ? Plus with OTA, minicamp, training camp postponed, Cam's not going to have enough time to integrate into a new offensive system for what will undoubtedly be a one year audition.

Could be why Chicago opted for Foles to replace Trubisky.

IDK, Andy Dalton seems a safer bet but the Pats are screwed at QB regardless of who they get. At least Jarrett Stidham is a cool sounding name lol.

With all the starters they are shedding Van Noy, Jamie Collins, Danny Shelton, Duron Harmon it seems like Pats are going rebuild mode.

Hah. I always liked Teddy B and hope he shines in Carolina. He certainly deserves to be a QB1.

I forecast the Bucs going with a OT at #14 in the draft or adding one via trade/free agency and signing a solid back Mel Gordon, Devonta Freeman or even Carlos Hyde.

#TB12 to TB

22. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Look on the bright side, you're getting Uncle Rico now. :)

23. GuyIncognito

Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    at least they're getting what they paid for, after Bortles and Foles got $$$ for nothing (not entirely Foles' fault, or the Jags, but still)

Image Unavailable, Please Login

TexasF355F1 likes this.
  24. GuyIncognito

Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    Gurley and Matthews releases by the Rams

TB wants AB in TB? why?