For Sale - F430 (Coupe) Meisterschaft exhaust | FerrariChat

For Sale F430 (Coupe) Meisterschaft exhaust

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by BB55, Mar 19, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BB55

BB55 Karting

Sep 18, 2014
    Washington, DC
    Full Name:
    BB
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Spring cleaning...going thru the parts storage and selling stuff that is no longer being used. Great exhaust from F430 coupe. I have had Fabspeed, Tubi, some no names, but Meisterschaft was my favorite on my F430’s. Sounds is awesome! See below data I gathered from web sight.

“Meisterschaft set out with one simple idea: to create exhaust products superior to all others, the pinnacle of performance and quality, and this is the result. Meisterschaft exhaust products boast a background of over ten years in development. Partners from around the world collaborated with the common goal of making the worlds finest exhaust systems out of the finest materials. Their experience, knowledge, insight, innovation, and design all reside within the Meisterschaft brand. Simply put, there is nothing better available on the market.

The factory exhaust unit was not built with optimal performance in mind. Manufactures have various factors they take into consideration when designing an automobiles exhaust system that come before performance, such as cost reduction, sound deadening, etc. All of these compromises come with a price, they reduce performance. This Meisterschaft exhaust replaces the restrictive factory unit and increases exhaust flow by minimizing bends in the system. Meisterschaft s design team builds their exhaust systems to compliment the power plant of your Ferrari and increase horsepower and torque.

With a better flowing exhaust you have faster throttle response and more power. Meisterschaft s Welding technique and internal construction are handled with extreme care and also given more attention to details compared to other brands. Meisterschaft builds their exhaust systems out of the highest quality materials. Along with better performance, the increase in exhaust flow also provides a louder, more aggressive tone over stock. The polished tip adds a classy final touch to your Ferrari.”

Purchased 6 years ago, used for 4K miles

Fitment:
    • Ferrari F430 Coupe 4.3L V8 05-09
    Features:
    • 4x83mm Tips (Round / Split)
    • Rear Section only (see pictures)
    • Includes Installation Hardware

PM or text/call me
    ThreeZeroOneSixOneThreeTwoSevenTwoSeven

Asking $3,499 or best offer. Item is also listed on eBay.

Attached Files:

355dreamer likes this.
  2. BB55

BB55 Karting

Sep 18, 2014
    Washington, DC
    Full Name:
    BB
  3. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
    I’ve seen this setup, and it sounds amazing. I think it’s actually better than my Capristo.

4. bupilot

bupilot Karting

May 3, 2016
    China Spring, TX
    Full Name:
    J Anderson
    Coupe of questions for you BB!

1. It is NOT valved correct?

2. How is the loudness during normal non-spirited driving? Really subjective question I know, but can’t find much info on this exhaust.

3. Any videos of car in motion with the exhaust? Can only find videos of it being rev’d in neutral.

Thanks,
    Jason

5. BB55

BB55 Karting

Sep 18, 2014
    Washington, DC
    Full Name:
    BB
    @bupilot

1. I was told it is not one that opens/closes, so correct

2. Fairly tame during normal driving, start hitting 4K plus RPM and it starts working. I would say it is similar to the stage/loudness of the stock exhaust. Meaning as the stock exhaust gets louder, this exhaust would also get louder...but it ramps more like a hockey stock. Hope this makes sense.

3. I will dig around, but I don’t think I have any videos from the car...

If you want something louder than stock, you will enjoy this...I loved it!

6. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Ontario, The Real One in Canada
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    I heard one of these on a Gallardo...possibly the best exhaust sound I’ve ever heard.

7. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    willing to pay USD 1,100 ?