Wanted - Looking to buy 458 white or red | FerrariChat

Wanted Looking to buy 458 white or red

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Citadel, Mar 21, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Citadel

Citadel Karting

Aug 6, 2017
    Dallas, Texas
    Hi guys

not sure where to post this but I am looking to buy a 458. Here are the details on what I would like:

Color: white preferred/ red my second choice
    Mileage: under 10k
    Excellent condition
    No stories
    No paint work
    Led steering wheel
    I prefer the racing seats but not a deal breaker
    Clean Carfax
    Interior color: tan or black or red
    Looking for a coupe not the Spyder

let me know if you are thinking of selling.

thanks
    Curt

AlfistaPortoghese likes this.
  2. Baitschev

Baitschev Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2017
    Vienna
    forget it !

3. AlfistaPortoghese

AlfistaPortoghese Moderator
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2014
    Europe, but not by much.
    Full Name:
    Nuno
    Curt,

Those are harder and harder to come by in my neck of the woods at least, but with patience, perseverance and due diligence, I’m sure you’ll find a car that you fancy.

Kind regards,

Nuno.

4. mgmoore

mgmoore Rookie

Jul 16, 2010
    SoCal
    Curt:
    2012 white 458, black interior, 13k miles, vehicle is a virgin with no stories, PM me.
    Mike

5. up4speed

up4speed F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I don't think you should have too much trouble, but you have to be patient. It took me about 5 months to find my car, I got lucky that it was almost exactly the way I wanted it.
    If it was 100% ideal for me, it would have had the charcoal wheels and yellow calipers, instead of the diamond finish and silver calipers. It would have had the dark (sport) exhaust tips instead of shiny. And it would have had the HiFi sound system, and that's it. All in all, I can't complain because it had all the important stuff such as: fender shields (most do), LED wheel, front end lift, racing seats, black interior, etc.
    Since you mentioned about racing seats, I recommend that you try them out. In the beginning, it wasn't a "must have" for me. However, now that I've had them for 2 years, I wouldn't buy a 458 without them (if possible). I find them more comfortable, and more supportive, and more importantly, they go lower. I'm 6'1" tall and the Daytona seats seem to sit too high for me, and they feel lumpy. Be patient and find a good one. I can't believe how much I love this car! Best car I ever bought, and well worth it.

6. Nsd991

Nsd991 Formula Junior

Jul 19, 2012
    Haha, you passed on my car with the “charcoal wheels, yellow calipers, dark exhaust tips, hifi, and all the important stuff.”
    I’m glad you did. Still have it and it’s perfect. Mine is the car from Dallas.
    OP 458 is terrific, good luck.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

PTG1, randkin, Tamahal and 3 others like this.
  7. AlfistaPortoghese

AlfistaPortoghese Moderator
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2014
    Europe, but not by much.
    Full Name:
    Nuno
    Great photo. Cars don’t get ant sexier than that. Congrats! Is yours lowered?

Kindest regards,

Nuno.

8. up4speed

up4speed F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    LOL, yeah, your car is beautiful, and definitely ticked all the boxes for me. However, my choice to purchase the one I did was based purely on a convenience and financial stand point. The car I chose was a local car, so there were no flights/hotels to inspect it, and no shipping, plus car was $19.5k cheaper, so all in, your car would have cost me approx. $22k more. At that price and lack of convenience, I'm perfectly happy with my diamond cut wheels, and no HiFi option, lol.
    It's probably a good thing for you because these cars are amazing, and now that N/A options are limited, I think we should all keep them for a while!
    I REALLY love the 458. Best car I've ever owned.

Nsd991 and AlfistaPortoghese like this.
  9. Nsd991

Nsd991 Formula Junior

Jul 19, 2012
    Yes lowered and spacers. Up4speed was a pleasure to work with. I was already having sellers remorse. Looks like things worked out for the best for all.

AlfistaPortoghese and up4speed like this.
  10. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    I have rosso corsa 458 spider that l love. But there is something about white 458s that really appeal to me. We had a white car and really got tired of it after q while.

I think every Fcar owner should have a red one at least once.

Get what melts your butter.

PTG1 and up4speed like this.
  11. Bad Boys 1

Bad Boys 1 Karting

Mar 22, 2020
    Full Name:
    Michael M
    Ferrari long Island has your car.

I saw the car when it was in Ft Lauderdale.

White with lift, carbon interior , diamond wheels , carbon rear valance and 4900 miles

206 asking price.

I passed on it and purchased from newport beach.
    Purchased 2014 in white with carbon seats, carbon interior, charcoal wheels and 540 miles.

mike

Thecadster and AlfistaPortoghese like this.
  12. up4speed

up4speed F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    OP, if you want me to give it a once over for you, I can take a ride by the dealer. But I can't do that until dealers are opened again. We are on lockdown now.

13. rolikmeir

rolikmeir Karting

Aug 5, 2018
    I'm thinking of selling. 2011 458. 16k miles Red. LED Steering Wheel, carbon fiber seats, black interior with red stitching. great condition, on the second year of the power warranty. 8 months remaining.

14. Jason B

Jason B Formula Junior

Apr 7, 2006
    Hbg, PA
    Asking price?

15. rolikmeir

rolikmeir Karting

Aug 5, 2018
    165k. Located in Las Vegas.

16. Tamahal

Tamahal Formula Junior

Mar 8, 2019
    Full Name:
    TAMAHAL
    Very reasonable price .... can you post pics??

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

PTG1 likes this.
  17. J. Zaman

J. Zaman Rookie

Jul 12, 2019
    Houston, TX USA
    Full Name:
    Jamil Zaman
    If you'll consider a spider. 2015 4,900 miles. 16 months CPO warranty left. Almost matches your desired spec minus racing seats, plus front lift and carbon driver zone.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

18. ac360

ac360 Rookie

Jun 12, 2017
    Hi if the OP is not interested please email me the price. Again only if the OP is not interested. My email is [email protected].

19. xcusemi

xcusemi Rookie

Mar 21, 2010
    I have the exact car you are looking for. Mine is 2011 that comes with Sport Bucket seat. The car currently has 55XX miles with all the options ($320K MSRP)

Give me your email and I can send you lots of pictures. The car is extremely clean.

20. bryanc4

bryanc4 Formula Junior

May 22, 2008
    Delray/Boca, FL
    Full Name:
    Bryan

I'm selling a 2014 458 Spider with just under eight thousand miles. Clean Carfax and a 100% car with no issues or stories. Red on tan interior. The car is located in Fort Lauderdale as been serviced at Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale since day one with all documentation. For $200,000 I'd be giving that car away

21. Citadel

Citadel Karting

Aug 6, 2017
    Dallas, Texas
    Hi,

I just bought a 13 coupe yesterday. Appreciate the offers guys!

ac360 likes this.
  22. ac360

ac360 Rookie

Jun 12, 2017
    Can you please send me details on the car. [email protected]

23. kingp0820

kingp0820 Rookie

Dec 6, 2017
    Castro Valley, CA
    Full Name:
    Ramon Periquet Jr
    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2012-ferrari-458-italia-5/

did you see this one going for auction now? a nice white one with really low miles recently sold as well on Bring a Trailer for under 170K

JRE likes this.
  24. Citadel

Citadel Karting

Aug 6, 2017
    Dallas, Texas
    looks nice! Almost seems too low miles.... Importing from Canada during this pandemic also concerns me.

Tamahal likes this.