What's with all the miracles??? | FerrariChat

What's with all the miracles???

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Nibblesworth, Mar 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    Now I'm not a religious guy, so don't take me the wrong way. But I'm sure the the Big J.C. would be somewhat perturbed by all the "Miracle" products made for women. I mean, he died and whatnot to save mankind from sin, and I assume that events like those should be reserved for the term "miracle".

Instead, we have:

1. The MiracleBra.
    2. The MiracleWrap Sarong thing.
    3. The MiracleBikini.
    4. The MiraclePanties.

Etc Etc Etc, ad nauseum and on and on.

The miracle bra makes a lady's t!ts look bigger, or less saggy and worn out, or creates fake cleavage, or whatever. The miracle wrap, and the miracle bikini, for that matter, simply hides big fat a$$es and flabby thighs while on the beach. The miracle panties hold a big sloppy a$$ in place and keeps it, and a saggy b!tch gut, from drooping out of place and looking like ****.

So, Jesus Christ endures days of tortue and dies on the cross to wash away the sins of all manking. Somehow, clothes designed to hide the fat and lazy a$$es, small or pancake boobs, and cellulite ridden stumps of women now fall into the same catergory.

Here's an idea, you fat lazy hogs: WORK OUT. GO THE THE GYM.

2. Slim

Slim Formula 3

Oct 11, 2001
    Pacifica, CA, USA
    Full Name:
    richard
    Thank God for the miracle bra. I don't get to touch anyway so may as well enjoy the view whether natural or not, ha!

As for working out or eating a salad - when will women figure this out? We don't care how nice your nails are or your hair. Well, we might at some point. But once you get passed 15lbs. over perfect weight, you'd do better spending that money on a gym membership or personal trainer because nails ain't going to do you a bit of good. But no, that would require some actual effort.

-Slim

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    I'm appalled! How sexist can one post be, SLIIIIIIM? Get your **** straight, buddy TEN pounds...TEN!

DL

4. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    Agreed, but I have to side with Darth on this one - your threshold for fat is pretty impressive at 15lbs. I say 10 is OK, but 5 is my preference.

5. Slim

Slim Formula 3

Oct 11, 2001
    Pacifica, CA, USA
    Full Name:
    richard
    I was just being kind on the 15 lb. allowance, ha! My wife weighs 113 lbs. and hasn't gained a bit since we got married 10 years ago. She gained a few pounds both times when pregnant but in a few months looked as good as new.

If you yell into the other room like I just did and ask "honey, how much do you weigh?" and she refuses to answer, then I guess you're in trouble. If she answers matter of factly like my wife did, you're in good shape, ha!

6. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    LMAO!! i needed that, thanks

7. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name: