2000 360 Spider Gauges stopped working | FerrariChat

2000 360 Spider Gauges stopped working

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by freddi67, Mar 26, 2020.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. freddi67

freddi67 Rookie

Apr 7, 2012
    i have a 2000 360 Spider that was put onto a battery tender and left for a week. ( a ctek 3300smart charger ) Car runs and drives great but now I have no gauges. No tach speedo fuel temp anything. No dash lights. They all worked fine before being parked. I’ve checked all the fuses behind the drivers seat all are ok. Is there another a fuse somewhere else? Could the tender have fried something? Thanks in advance!

2. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    There are some instrument fuses in the forward luggage compartment (LHS). You have to remove a carpet panel to access them.

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Caution: Fuse 14 gets power directly from the battery.

3. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    If you find you actually have a problem with the cluster, remove it and these guys can fix it for you:

http://ferrarioc.com/

Rojo and Qavion like this.
  4. freddi67

freddi67 Rookie

Apr 7, 2012
    Thanks so much for the info guys! Sorry it took a bit to get back but was sent outta the country for a bit. I think she’s got a ghost in her somewhere. All I did was flip the battery disconnect in the luggage let it sit for a few and turned it back on. Presto everything works. Can’t explain it. I guess like restarting your cell phone. Thanks again you guys are awesome!

Qavion likes this.