The Most Classic Ferrari Color Combinations | Page 2 | FerrariChat

The Most Classic Ferrari Color Combinations

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by jaa1359, Jun 25, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ozziindaus

ozziindaus F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 16, 2012
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Sam
    #26 ozziindaus, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. jaa1359

jaa1359 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 1, 2014
    Agreed. I'm curious, beige leather with castoro carpets?

3. ozziindaus

ozziindaus F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 16, 2012
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Sam
  4. jaa1359

jaa1359 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 1, 2014
    Great stuff. Probably because I'm a kid from the 80's, but that is the classic color combination to me. Although, if you are familiar with Ralph Lauren's amazing collection (arguably the finest collection of vintage Ferrari's), he obviously agrees with this classic combination as well. Thanks for sharing.

5. Gas

Gas Rookie

Jun 30, 2014
    I am writing from Switzerland. I have been looking for a California in THE classic color which is red with cuoio (not beige) with upper dashboard in cuoio too.
    My dealer insists that this combination is mainly for first Ferrari owners and not common here.
    In Switzerland people prefer black or grey exterior without the Ferrai badge/logo and with black or silver calipers (really boring...). I wouldn't mind a grey Cali providing the interior is Cuoio, it has the Ferrai logo on the sides and yellow calipers.
    After looking for some months for a car like this (red+ cuio or grey + cuoio + yellow calipers) and with one month into the summer I am about to buy this week a red cali with black interior and standard seats with red stitching...
    It is difficult to find the perfect color combination in a pre owned Ferrari, but this one is pretty close and I can't wait to drive it to Cannes!

6. jaa1359

jaa1359 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 1, 2014
    Does anyone have any photos of a beige leather interior with cuoio carpets?

7. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    If you want a very cool and historical Ferrari color combination that is out of the ordinary looking, silver exterior with a red interior. Several old Ferrari race cars were set up like that, and you almost never see it anymore.

Cheers,

George

EnzoItaly, VAF84 and Robb like this.
  8. FerrariGirl22

FerrariGirl22 Karting

Jul 23, 2018
    Hi all! I'm looking to buy an F430, and it will be my first exotic car! I've read that beige is the classic Ferrari interior color, and I was wondering which color beige is considered "classic." Is it the color in the first or second picture? I'd appreciate any help!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. Jason B

Jason B Formula Junior

Apr 7, 2006
    Hbg, PA
    Cuoio is the 2nd picture and is very rich looking.

10. 2Velocebro

2Velocebro Rookie

Apr 13, 2018
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Brandon Davis
    This! Daytona seats are awesome

G. Pepper likes this.
  11. papou

papou Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012