For Sale - 1975 Porsche 911S Coupe | FerrariChat

For Sale 1975 Porsche 911S Coupe

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Fritz Ficke, Mar 7, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fritz Ficke

Fritz Ficke Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 3, 2006
    Tucson, AZ.
    Full Name:
    Fritz Ficke
    1975 Porsche 911S Coupe, No rust, never in a accident, all receipts from day 1, working A/C, no oil leaks, runs great. This is a nice car I would drive anywhere. I regret having to sell it as it was my go to car for road trips.
    I just recently redid the suspension with all new Bilstein shocks and new bushings. 1 year old Vredestein tires. Original Tool roll with all the tools and the owners manuals. No emission check in California or Colorado for 1975 and older.
    $37,000 I am in Tucson AZ.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Gman, ralfabco, Ak Jim and 6 others like this.
  2. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
    Nice car from a great car guy. I’ll bet it’s a proper performing Porsche! All the best with the sale.

arizonaitalian and Fritz Ficke like this.
  3. Fritz Ficke

Fritz Ficke Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 3, 2006
    Tucson, AZ.
    Full Name:
    Fritz Ficke
  4. Fritz Ficke

Fritz Ficke Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 3, 2006
    Tucson, AZ.
    Full Name:
    Fritz Ficke

Attached Files:

5. Fritz Ficke

Fritz Ficke Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 3, 2006
    Tucson, AZ.
    Full Name:
    Fritz Ficke
  6. Alexferrari123

Jul 12, 2017
  7. theunissenguido

theunissenguido Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Nice mid '70s color ! Whas it yellow original ? Is that "radiator" under the car for the AC ? Never seen this before...in a strange place.
    Guido

8. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Originally Lime Green.

Oh if only I had a place, anyplace to put this car.

Fair price, great period color and interior.

GLWS. (I'm gonna go clear out my garage and see how much room I can make, right now.)

D

9. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

miles on the car?

I'm starting to put some more ponder into this.

And are those the "thermal reactors," precursor to catalysts, under the car in that one shot? Look kind of familiar, I think I pulled them off my '77 back in '83.

D

10. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    Those look like SSI exhaust manifolds. And the thing in the cage is the front ac condenser.

11. Fritz Ficke

Fritz Ficke Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 3, 2006
    Tucson, AZ.
    Full Name:
    Fritz Ficke
    It was originally 'Lime green' the color you can see in the pictures of the underside of the car. It was repainted in 1995 to 'mint green' .
    The A/C has been upgraded to a new Rotary style compressor and that "radiator " you see underneath the car is a aftermarket A/C condenser.
    The A/C works better than any 911 I have been in.

12. Fritz Ficke

Fritz Ficke Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 3, 2006
    Tucson, AZ.
    Full Name:
    Fritz Ficke
    I am glad you are pondering it:)
    it is a good honest 911S that I have enjoyed. I have 2 other 911's, a 77S and a 68S. I decided last year I would pair down the fleet and have an example of only one 911, but they are fun to drive and I could not make a choice, I finally decided to keep the 68S.
    This car has 203,000 miles on it. I am the 3rd owner, the second owner in 1995 had the car repainted and at that time he rebuilt the engine, now the engine has 80,000 miles on it. Last month I took this car on a 2000 mile road trip to LA for the Lit. meet, no oil needed, no problems. great road car.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Texas Forever likes this.
  13. Fritz Ficke

Fritz Ficke Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 3, 2006
    Tucson, AZ.
    Full Name:
    Fritz Ficke
    Good eye,
    When the engine was rebuilt in 1995 all the improvements were done at that time, Carrera chain tensioners, air box pop off valve, 930 VC ,11 blade fan, and the European exhaust, the one copied to make the SSI aftermarket exhaust, since these are OEM they are made out of steal, of course the SSI looks just like them.

This car has 3 A/C condensers, the two original ones, under the rear deck lid, in the cage up front and the aftermarket on in the middle of the car.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Texas Forever likes this.
  14. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner