Ferrari 360 IMMO OFF finally a reality! | Page 8 | FerrariChat

Ferrari 360 IMMO OFF finally a reality!

Discussion in '360/430' started by 360trev, Jul 3, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. accchris

accchris Rookie

Dec 8, 2009
    North East, UK
    Hi,
    Yes the one i need is for a 360 and its the Bosch Hybrid ECU ME7.3 0261 204 841

2. brogenville

brogenville Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 24, 2012
    UK
    Full Name:
    Robin
    Ah, not a lot out there then.

Best I can see is £868+ vat for a used one from eurospares.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. brogenville

brogenville Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 24, 2012
    UK
    Full Name:
    Robin
    An acquaintance might have one for sale for £450. PM if you’re keen and I’ll pass on his details.

4. jg360

jg360 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2018
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    John Gurrieri
    Hi Trev360, I pm'd you. Im sure you get ton! Anyways, I finally was able to get all of my parts to convert my 360 F! to a 6spd manual! Looking for your assistants please for the dash and ecu flash.
    Thanks John G

5. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    GL reaching him...... I've been trying for 3 mo's..... must be the virus lockdowns....

6. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

im sure he has internet access. He's just busy. Usually smart people do thing us regular joe won't understand.

7. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    iq test before purchase? I like it.

Im sure he’ll turn up eventually.... I plan on getting his tune someday.

8. brogenville

brogenville Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 24, 2012
    UK
    Full Name:
    Robin
    For a standard 360 ecu tune or even gated manual conversion, you’re as well to just email the guys at AV engineering. They have Trev’s software, so can easily do all that stuff.

For the dash conversion from f1 to manual, you’ll need to find someone local to you with an SD3 or Leonardo.

9. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Thx brog. Muchos Gracias’

10. DonJuan348

DonJuan348 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 5, 2008
    Taxing Jersey
    #185 DonJuan348, Apr 12, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    Thought I read Mase engineering can do this also, now eliminate immo

11. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

so i emailed av engineering, nobody replied me, yet. thats 7 days ago

12. brogenville

brogenville Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 24, 2012
    UK
    Full Name:
    Robin
  13. rustybits

rustybits F1 Rookie
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Jan 28, 2007
    Somewhere, anywhere
    Full Name:
    Eddie B
    Yes I suspect there has been some unwanted “software sharing”

14. rustybits

rustybits F1 Rookie
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Jan 28, 2007
    Somewhere, anywhere
    Full Name:
    Eddie B
    It’s taken Trevor years to bring this stuff to the community but it’s easily stolen after the fact

15. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    Hello Everyone...

I am very sorry for not coming on here lately. I have been very busy.
    Thankfully it is absolutely not for lack of development progress so you guys are in for a treat real soon...

I have done a huge amount of R&D now and more specifically a lot of Software Development that will directly benefit the community very soon. My Ferrari SAK tools are really shaping up nicely now and a new release is planned soon. Also since the last time I was on here I was able to assist in the world's first successful conversions of both a 612 and 575M's. That is, SAK now proudly boast support a wider compatibility with the ability to do other Ferrari models too.

I've now built a special intelligent algorithm that can automatically interpret all those cryptic hex values you see in a firmware and deciphier the actual meaning of the code itself, converting it back into something called an Intermediate representation (IR). Look it up if your interested but it allows so pretty advanced weighting based comparison modelling so even if the actual code itself is different it still detects the functions and subsequently all the maps and data responsible for managing the algorithms responsible for running your engine. Suffice to say its quite clever way to approach it, totally different to traditional older architecture like WinOLS which is are really just a glorified pattern matching software. The major benefit of all of this is speed and reliability. If used for evil rather than good this approach could for instance used to scan for unknown exploits in any software as it could actively seek them out in code its never actually seen before, automatically once its trained on the processor architecture. If you understand any of that youll be thinking yikes right about now :)

I can take any firmware and it can be understanding its structure in a few seconds rather than many months of manual effort. I'm currently teaching it the 4 different generations of Bosch processor architecture, so that means soon it will be compatible right up to the latest Infineon Tricore based models of ALL Bosch cars, trucks, marine and so forth. Quite a big leap. This will mean it will also support all the very latest Ferrari's too so this is quite a valuable thing to invest time in.

If that wasn't enough I've gone much much further on the 360's in that I have been working on "realtime" mapping and telemetry, without requiring any 'emulator' of any kind. I've patched the firmware to allow very high performance access to the memory of the ecu with an external tool. This will be hugely useful as I go forward as I am currently chasing both hardware and software upgrades to achieve OVER 500hp out of my 360 engine. This is quite some achievement considering the stock 360 with a non sports exhaust (typical car) ran around 360hp... :)

Watch this space guys.

And PS. Coming soon a FREE (*as in FREE BEER) Ferrari 360 virginizer software tool. I will write a full tutorial on how to accomplish this so you can virginize any 360 ECU back to 'new' state, so all the pairing data is erased. Totally FREE.

remfrs, evilruss, Penzinger and 7 others like this.
  16. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    And before I forget, please contact AV Engineering for any enquiries about work. They are dealing with demand as I simply don't have the bandwidth doing all of this development work. So big appologies for lack of response on that matter. Its absolutely NOT that I don't care, I am just inundated..

kes7u likes this.
  17. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Glad you are OK T, and the goodies are coming.

Will contact AV when I get a tune.

18. Mel Spillman

Mel Spillman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2012
    Sugar Land, Tx
    Nice to hear from you again! I will be sending my ECU's to AV in a couple of months. Stay safe!!

19. accchris

accchris Rookie

Dec 8, 2009
    North East, UK
    Fantastic Work.

Any update on Modifing the Alfa/ Fiat ECU's yet? Struggling to get one for a 360.
    Cant even get a new one due to Italy being on lock down.

20. brogenville

brogenville Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 24, 2012
    UK
    Full Name:
    Robin
    The supply of engine ecu's is potentially a big issue for 360 owners in the long term. My limited understanding of the H4 variant of the Bosch Me7.3 is that its effectively the same functional capabilities as the regular Me7.3 ecus (as found in 430, 612, 599 and various Maserati's), just the components are mounted directly onto a ceramic substrate and not soldered in the conventional way. If thats the case, then would it be possible to load up the 360 firmware onto a regular Ferrari/Maserati Me7.3 ecu, and then fabricate a wiring adapter to connect the 360 harness into the Me7.3 ecu that would be mounted in the cabin?

21. accchris

accchris Rookie

Dec 8, 2009
    North East, UK
    Hi, Speaking to Trev a while back he was sure it was possible to Use the Alfa/ Fiat Variant it was just down to a bit of Data Manipulation (hidden Data in the Ferrari ECU) Something he had looked into.
    I'm sure he will correct me.

22. 3s-ge

3s-ge Karting

Jun 23, 2012
    Full Name:
    Alex
    who can explain to whom to contact for the firmware ECU?

23. Rodolphe wagner

Jan 4, 2021
    narbonne france
    Full Name:
    Rodolphe wagner
    Bonjour tifosi101, désolé de vous déranger, j'habite aussi dans le sud de la france. j'ai mon ECU qui a laché sur la 360, j'en ai racheté un, mais je ne sais pas comment enlever l'IMMO OFF. pourriez vous m'aider?? je vous laisse mon portable 06-78-25-03-96. merci

24. eric355

eric355 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2005
    Toulouse (France)
    Full Name:
    Eric DECOUX
    Except if you really want to remove the IMMO functionality from your ECU, there are other possibilities to make your 360 run again :
    - if the left ECU was bad, replace it with the new one and it should be OK
    - if the right ECU was bad, put the good left in right position, and put the new one in left position. It should be OK provided that the left has always been in your car.
    - if the right ECU was bad, have someone to clear the immo data from the ECU you bought (if it is a used one) and put it in the right position. It should be OK.

Be sure that, the software version in the ECU you bought is the same than the ones in your car. Otherwise you should have it reflashed to match the SW version.

PM for details, I can probably help you.

NMNMNMN likes this.
  25. clean512

clean512 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 4, 2010
    Full Name:
    Josh @jtcarprojects
    Trev keep up the great work. Have there stage 1 tune from AV now going stage 2 with the CS firmware and all I can say is the car is completely different. It just likes RPM now. Can't wait for for the stage 2

brogenville and 360trev like this.