F50 driving shoes... | FerrariChat

F50 driving shoes...

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Elisabeth Hall, Apr 10, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Elisabeth Hall

Apr 9, 2020
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Elisabeth Hall
  2. rampante550

rampante550 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2010
    NC
    Full Name:
    D Day
    Came with the car, made by Tods, pretty rare to come available. Original owners (or whoever noticed them) tend to keep them. What's your story with them? What size are they?

3. Elisabeth Hall

Apr 9, 2020
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Elisabeth Hall
    That’s what I’ve gathered! I just don’t know how many were actually made and what they’re worth. I got them from an estate sale from a car enthusiast who passed away they’re a size 9

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. rampante550

rampante550 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2010
    NC
    Full Name:
    D Day
    I would think there's only 349 pairs then, since that was the production run for the car. That's really neat that you found them, I'm sure you can find a buyer over time. Do you know the individual's name? You might be able to do some research, find which car it was, and even the current owner. If not, toss them on eBay :)

5. Elisabeth Hall

Apr 9, 2020
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Elisabeth Hall
    Awesome! I wish I knew his name! I got them a while back and stored them away when I moved and just unpacked some old totes and found them and was super excited haha. I’m gonna try to find obituaries for around that time and location and see if I can find out. I appreciate the info :)

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

rampante550 likes this.